Travel Health Insurance

Larsbo

My Thai wife are going with me on a 2.5 months holiday to Schengen Europe

My wife was told from a friend, that she can get a legal minimum insurance for her holiday in Schengen for app 2000 Thb.

Any one know some companies and their prices for a legal minimum health insurance for her 88 days holiday in Scandinavia.

I actually went through Thai Visa insurance for my travel insurance and found the rates quite competitive (sorry can't remember what I paid) and the coverage pretty comprehensive. I've always gone with BUPA for overseas health insurance but got this complete coverage (ie stuff was covered too, not just health) for about the same price as BUPA's health insurance alone.

Service was quick too.

My Thai wife are going with me on a 2.5 months holiday to Schengen Europe

My wife was told from a friend, that she can get a legal minimum insurance for her holiday in Schengen for app 2000 Thb.

Any one know some companies and their prices for a legal minimum health insurance for her 88 days holiday in Scandinavia.

By simply completing the request form AA Insurance Brokers will find the best value/price for you :

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form

• 2 weeks later...

I use BUPA travel health insurance and it cost less than 4k baht for year policy. Can stay out Thailand a max of 90 days on any single trip.

Whichever company you use make sure she can be out of Thailand for 2.5 months and be covered. Some companies only cover short trips of several weeks.

• 3 months later...
I use BUPA travel health insurance and it cost less than 4k baht for year policy. Can stay out Thailand a max of 90 days on any single trip.

Whichever company you use make sure she can be out of Thailand for 2.5 months and be covered. Some companies only cover short trips of several weeks.

Is that the BUPA annual travel insurance (3845 thb)? Because I'm currently researching for an annual (90 day) travel insurance for my thai gf and downloaded a brochure from their site, http://www.bupa.co.th/travel/en/home.aspx - and it says 60 days. When did you get your insurance? Maybe they changed the policy..

Interesting points being discussed here but two points :

The first is that BUPA is not a Travel Insurance i.e. it only covers for medical problems not lost bags, flight cancellation. disappearing passports etc. etc.

The second is that should you require 'full' travel insurance Thai Visa can offer 90 days from only 2,075 Baht.

For any inquiries please go Here

• 4 weeks later...

The first is that BUPA is not a Travel Insurance i.e. it only covers for medical problems not lost bags, flight cancellation. disappearing passports etc. etc.

The second is that should you require 'full' travel insurance Thai Visa can offer 90 days from only 2,075 Baht.

We looked at the above Site. For the quotes in Canada they wanted the ages of the travellers and the time of the travel.

Cannot see how to fill in those fields at your site.

60 year old man, 43 year old woman, 5 year old girl. 31 days of travel, through China, 30 days in Thailand. All parties on Canadian medical.

quotes in Canada, travel health only $117 for $2,000,000 ; $175 for $5,000,000

[bhat 3500 for 60,000,000 ; 5250 for 1,500,000,000]

Full travel insurance $375

We looked at the above Site. For the quotes in Canada they wanted the ages of the travellers and the time of the travel.

60 year old man, 43 year old woman, 5 year old girl. 31 days of travel, through China, 30 days in Thailand. All parties on Canadian medical.

Sorry you cannot see the page - please email Thai Visa Insurance and we'll send you the details direct.

Sorry you cannot see the page - please email Thai Visa Insurance and we'll send you the details direct.

Misunderstand, We can see the page, but it only lets you put one user in, no fields for 3 users and number of days,

with the details, above, can you email a quote?

Misunderstand, We can see the page, but it only lets you put one user in, no fields for 3 users and number of days,

with the details, above, can you email a quote?

Certainly - please email us with your address and we can send you the details and application form.

[email protected]