Hammock

keo

Looking to buy a hammock for the garden. Any suggestions on where to buy one?

Tried the sunday walking street last sunday after work, but arrived a little early (5pm-ish) when a lot of the stalls were still setting up, and didn't see any hammocks. Also, it was hotter than the devil's crotch, so I didn't hang around long.

I'm looking for something of good quality, not a 100 baht effort that is going to break when someone over 50kg lies in it.

Any suggestions and/or experiences welcome.

cheers

There is usually a guy selling nice big new woven hammocks at the second hand market near Prince Royal College.

It is held on Bumrungrat rd between Kaew Narawat and Doi Saket Kao roads. It also runs along one side of Doi Saket Kao rd.

The hammock guy is usually just 20 meters up Bumrungrat from Doi Saket Kao

Looking to buy a hammock for the garden. Any suggestions on where to buy one?

Tried the sunday walking street last sunday after work, but arrived a little early (5pm-ish) when a lot of the stalls were still setting up, and didn't see any hammocks. Also, it was hotter than the devil's crotch, so I didn't hang around long.

I'm looking for something of good quality, not a 100 baht effort that is going to break when someone over 50kg lies in it.

Any suggestions and/or experiences welcome.

cheers

My wife bought one last year from the sunday walking market for 250baht no problems and I'm 95kg.Baan Tawai also sell the bamboo type not sure of the cost

OK - complete coincidence. The best hammocks IMHO are the bamboo variety, beautifully woven out of a single piece of bamboo, they are strong, comfortable and supportive. I have one that needs to find a home - PM me for details if you want to follow up.

Hi RCM - I just sent you a PM with my phone number.