Bangkok To Kamphaeng Saen (nakhom Pathom Province)

orchidlady

I need to go from Bangkok to Kamphaeng Saen. Any suggestions on easiest way to get there. I need to be there by 10:00 AM on weekday. I live by Phaholyothin MRT. Have heard there are minivans that go there but no one knows where they leave from or the van #.

Ok easiest way is to take the van from Victory monument (if you can speak Thai). or take the bus 997 or 83 (Nakhom Pathom bus) from the end of Pinklao rd. you go past Central Pinklao and you will see the bus parked on the left outside a food shop just before the Big gym.Then you will need to get a motorcycle taxi in NK to where you want to go. if it is urgent that you be there on time i suggest that you stay in Nakhom Pathom the night before. I can let you know hotels from about 350baht a night. Where are you going in Kamphaeng Saen?

Allan

Edited by thaicbr

Sorry, I don't have a direct answer to your question, but here is what I would do if I were you:

Take a bus from Bangkok's Southern Bus Terminal to Amphoe Muang, Nakhon Pathom (Nakhon Pathom City). Stay on the bus until it gets to the Nakhon Pathom Bus Terminal (baw-khaw-saw in Thai). Here, I am referring to the bus terminal which is southeast of the town centre. I am NOT referring to the main downtown bus stop, which is just north of the chedi.

I presume that if you ask around the bus terminal, you will be directed to whatever transportation goes to your destination. Presumably there is a local bus or songthaew (pick-up truck with bench seating) service.

Unless your Thai is quite good, it would probably be advisable to have your exact destination written in Thai if possible.

Allane the bus seldom carries on to the main bus terminal. The mini bus drops you out side SILAPAKORN University. I also posted were to catch the bus near central pinklao it then carries onto the southern bus terminal then NK. It would depend on where the op wants to go . But good advise to have the address written down. Allan

Allane the bus seldom carries on to the main bus terminal. The mini bus drops you out side SILAPAKORN University. I also posted were to catch the bus near central pinklao it then carries onto the southern bus terminal then NK. It would depend on where the op wants to go . But good advise to have the address written down. Allan

There is direct bus service to Kamphaeng Saen from Northern Bus Terminal (Mochit) Lower Level. Buy tickets around Window 31, bus usually leaves from Platform 111. Roughly hourly service. Trip should take a little less that two hours. Bus is labelled, in Thai: "Flying School" and "Kamphaeng Saen." Basic flight training takes place at nearby Air Force Base. Have a Thai friend call info number 044-255555 for more.