Any Sales Vacancies

NO- hate to be blunt but forget it, you would have to start your own business. I did sales here , started my own company SELLING, and I reckon I was The Best in my feild of expertise (selling and running my own sucessful business back home for years) but here I hit a BRICK WALL, 2m baht down, I realised that I was only GOOD back home-not here, it is so so different as you can NEVER close people. You wont get anyone to employ you as they have to employ five Thais to accomodate you, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but thats the way it works here-Sorry and good luck

TP

NO- hate to be blunt but forget it, you would have to start your own business. I did sales here , started my own company SELLING, and I reckon I was The Best in my feild of expertise (selling and running my own sucessful business back home for years) but here I hit a BRICK WALL, 2m baht down, I realised that I was only GOOD back home-not here, it is so so different as you can NEVER close people. You wont get anyone to employ you as they have to employ five Thais to accomodate you, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but thats the way it works here-Sorry and good luck

TP

Simply not true

Tryhttp://www.recruitsoffshore.com

I know a guy who did that and worked in BKK for about 600,000 baht a month (GBP equivalent). It's commission only, and you need to be very high calibre. When I move to LOS I'm thinking of giving it a go

Edited by ryanb741

• 3 weeks later...

TP

Simply not true

Tryhttp://www.recruitsoffshore.com

I know a guy who did that and worked in BKK for about 600,000 baht a month (GBP equivalent). It's commission only, and you need to be very high calibre. When I move to LOS I'm thinking of giving it a go

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for sales staff for engineering product and services, however you need to know how to speak Thai, this is important, as most of the customers will require you to explain the product in Thai and english

So please learn Thai language

• 5 months later...
Try http://www.recruitsoffshore.com

It seems very interesting, can you report your friend experience.

What does he do exactly?

I'm always suspicious about these kind of websites, even if i don't leave anything untried (I sent them my CV). :o