Gsm -> Pstn Voice Gateway

TopDogger

Requirement: Incoming GSM calls are answered and routed seemlessly onto a RJ11 plug with a PSTN modulated signal. No real requirement for outgoing calls.

Also another criteria for a different unrelated device and not so important at the moment, if anyone knows of a product that can hold multiple SIM's with rule based PSTN -> GSM routing, it would be nice to hear about that.

I've had a look, and theres a product from a company called Artech that meets the first criteria... Can't say I've ever heard of them before though. Is there a brand name product that will do this?

Cheers for any tips!

I know of a company that does this. Professional people with good equipment.

They are based in the Czech Republic though.

I will not link to any site, as I have been told about the site rules that to me are very ambiguous. PM me for company information.

Let me get my head around this. You need a call to a mobile device picked up on a landline connected phone ?

Pretty much yeah, minus the phone bit. I just want the call routing onto a pair of telephone wires that will respond to tip/ring.

I have one of the Artech GSM gateways connected to the phone system in my office. It seems to work as advertised. I've never had a problem with it.

Forth (the local PABX manufacturer) also makes a similar device but I have no experience with it.