The Most Over The Top Retaurant Review In This Weeks Cm Mail

gatorhead333

TV viewers pick up a copy of the CM mail and read this almost mystical review

This review says it all with no typos.

I have been reading this papers restaurant reviews every week when they do them...this review was the CM restaurant rant second to none ! somebody in CM is certainly doing something very right !

TV viewers pick up a copy of the CM mail and read this almost mystical review

This review says it all with no typos.

I have been reading this papers restaurant reviews every week when they do them...this review was the CM restaurant rant second to none ! somebody in CM is certainly doing something very right !

Pick up a copy of CM mail for me and i might think about reading it.

Can we reply to this thread without ever mentioning the name of Gatorhead's favorite restaurant? :)

Mr. UG,

What would make you or anyone think this Southern French Mediterainian restaurant, the finest dining in CM , Thailand , the world would be my favorite restaurant ?

The Tuna Carpaccio was discribed in the review as the best anywhere in the world except possibly Japan... so I would say this eatery on Loy Kroy is certainly now the reviewers favorite place for fine dining at reasonable cost in Thailand.

I first heard about this place from ther CM mail first review but because of the parking problem and the fact it is on Loy kroy road , I was somewhat scared of the scene ,I passed this fine dining by for almost a year.

he tigerbeer if you do not have the 25baht we can maybe take up a collection from all the TV viewers for your copy of CM mail ...

Is this place 'gusto' or 'ratatouille' ? ...

I am a bit perplexed gusto or ratatoulle ? what are these words relative to the finest dining in CM ,Thailand possibly the world?

can you clarify? and please if you can spare a baht coin for tigerbeers copy of the CM mail.

the tiger really wants to know where he can find the finest dining in CM.

I am a bit perplexed gusto or ratatoulle ? what are these words relative to the finest dining in CM ,Thailand possibly the world?

can you clarify? and please if you can spare a baht coin for tigerbeers copy of the CM mail.

GatorHEAD,

yeah.. keep it coming. more more more.. i want more threads, topics, polls, the works. hel_l while you're at it, put up a banner too!. Packages available HERE.

i am really enjoying this. come on gatorhead, get that 25Baht now...

GatorHEAD,

yeah.. keep it coming. more more more.. i want more threads, topics, polls, the works. hel_l while you're at it, put up a banner too!. Packages available HERE.

i am really enjoying this. come on gatorhead, get that 25Baht now...

Mr.T.beer, I am not real sure but is the above an attempt at sarcasm? if so why? You asked for help, I felt your pain and tried to do my part as a human being .Mr.T.beer never be afraid to ask for help and don't be defensive .Some people of the world need help sometime. It appears on TV even 1 baht donation are not allowed so i will take this article from this weeks CM Mail reviewing what claims to have dined at the finest french mediterianian restaurant in cm. in thailad possibly the world scan it an PM it to you!! anybody else that can not afford a copy of CM mail pm me and i will send it to you too!

see mr. T beer some dreams really do come true! all thru T.V.

Edited by gatorhead333

If you wish to read the CM Mail, you can do so more or less for free, online.

In that way you waste your time, but not your money :) .

so we are justs wasting time on TV , but not our money since TV is free too? another dream comes true since i now realize TV is free !!

I tried a copy of CM Mail once, ... very salty

You have to cook it first

I have eaten there. It was OK but spotty. If the CM Mail likes their red wine at room temperature in S. E .Asia they do not know wine.