Ufc 100 I Can Not Wait

barrella

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok I have a place to download it so leave it to me.

Dear I am nervous now.

I walked in last night to the bar and confiremd, they said ok.

I will be there from 7:20 getting it all ready.

See you all then. Anyone is welcome as in if you have mates/friends they can come also.

alexlah wot u mean friday nite deadline? Yeh small bets or wotever every1 wants just to add to the fun, cheers barrella for doing this. Y cant there beA ufc every weekend !! At least the footy season is startin again booo yaaaa

The gym where i teach is hosting a UFC 101 party on suk 13. It is a really nice bar with big screens. Should be a great turnout as allot of the students from my gym will be there as well. You can check out our website it has the info. You can check out our website. www boxer-rebellion. net

Or you can call me and i will let you know. 0849141055 (erik)

It should be very well organized and will be the first of many to come.

eateer

Thanks for the offer but I will still be at Annie's Do Do. A few reasons

1 I Drive and the parking is free for me in the area and for any other driver that buys a beer in there.

2 I was the guy that went in and explained to them in the first place about the way these fights work and there would be chance for them to get a few extra customers in 3 times a month.

3 They paid out quite a bit of cash by the looks of it for us MMA fans and basically built us our own little area with a new Sony plasma 44" TV.

4 There was no where and I mean 100% no where willing to us guys for UFC 100 and then they jumped in to help.

The least I can do is show my face on the night I told them that the guys from last time would be there. They went out of there way to be hospitable and throwing it back in there faces and no one turning up would leave me in a little bit of a sticky situation. It is not often that a Thai owned bar would go this far as they I am sure normally think that people just will not turn up, maybe they are right now and I should not have used my jedi mind trick's on them.

I have the individual fights downloading now for Monday. Hi def.

If between now and then the whole show is on torrents somewhere I will down load that instead.

Hope to see a few guys from last time.

Edited by barrella

Weird...

No worries mate, was just a good site to download UFC from :)

Ill try again and maybe you can use it next time...

BTW the scene release for UFC 101 is available now, which is better quality although apparently cd2 is out of sync but there is a repack that solves the problem :D

Sorry guy's could not make it.

When is the next event and can anyone provide a good working link where I can down the 101?

Been trying to down it since last night but they all stop halfway through... :)

It was a complete and utter mess up from start to finish but some great guys. I had fun, the fights where great and I was smashed out of my scull by the end of the night.

Also what I though was cool was the rear naked choke I got from behind when I was p1ssed and sitting down from a guy standing up behind me. :)

You know who you are :D

Anyway I hope the other 2 guys from the first time can make te next fight and I will see whats coming up.

Nice one.

When is the next event

There is something next week I will find out

and can anyone provide a good working link where I can down the 101?

Been trying to down it since last night but they all stop halfway through... :)

I used piratebay for mine last night. If you want a super good quality picutre and streaming I use ninja video .net

It was a complete and utter mess up from start to finish but some great guys. I had fun, the fights where great and I was smashed out of my scull by the end of the night.

Also what I though was cool was the rear naked choke I got from behind when I was p1ssed and sitting down from a guy standing up behind me. :)

You know who you are :D

Anyway I hope the other 2 guys from the first time can make te next fight and I will see whats coming up.

Nice one.

yeah, sorry we missed that one...will be back for the next!

ello barrella i will be there m8 on monday, apologies 4 the standing guillotine i gave u last time, got a bit excited anyway see u on mon, ill ask irish chris again shud be anuva good night laterz

Edited by stevymac

ello barrella i will be there m8 on monday, apologies 4 the standing guillotine i gave u last time, got a bit excited anyway see u on mon, ill ask irish chris again shud be anuva good night laterz
All cool dude.

Should still be ok for Monday 8pm.

Checked in at the bar, they will be a little more prepaid this time. I am bringing my crazy oz mate also so this time there should be a lot more people.

See you all's then

OK all Sorted. Monday night UFC 102

I will start the download as soon as I can find it. Should be the same as last time as in I can get the whole card.

Bar gives us the all clear and they confirmed as soon as I give them the files they will do a dry run for us to make sure all is set up perfect.

I will be there at 7:30pm but we start at 8:00pm.

Looks like same guys as 1st time and 2nd time plus some guys I am bringing along also.

Should be fun, no rear naked chokes from above when I am drunk and sitting down this time as I pulled my back a few days ago and it kills.

The new outside of Annie's DO DO bar, soi Nana (4) free parking cheap beer.

Edited by barrella

Cool beans.

Great night much better than UFC 101.

Not long to UFC 103.

As I said last night if you guys have another MMA event in mind as well as UFC tell me and I will arrange the other side.

See you soon, in about 20 days if not before. Sorry I left early but my back was giving me jib and I felt like poo.

Edited by barrella