North Pattaya Serviced Apartments

Green19

I've been looking around serviced apartments in the Naklua area today. A few good finds but a bit over my budget. Can anybody recommend something in the B15,000 per month range? Looking for 3-4 months rental, maybe more. I need parking, internet and ideally close to affordable eateries. Will pay a little more if there is a pool.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I've been looking around serviced apartments in the Naklua area today. A few good finds but a bit over my budget. Can anybody recommend something in the B15,000 per month range? Looking for 3-4 months rental, maybe more. I need parking, internet and ideally close to affordable eateries. Will pay a little more if there is a pool.

Have you checked out the appartments in and around Soi Roilang ( Soi 27 ) or thi Soi opposite Soi Wong Amat ( Soi 18 ) there are lots to choose from but not all have parking.

Hope you find something suitable.

Not Naklua, much more central and with 2 pools and full service.

diana-oasis.com

Unfortunately often full. Could not get a room last week, did not expect I needed a reservation in July!? JL.