Farang's Thoughts On Thai Girls

uclagal

I'm a light-skinned, chinese-looking Thai girl. And people have always told me that Farangs like dark-skinned, real Thai-looking girls.

I actually see a lot of Farangs with those girls, and I always wonder if they prefer dark-skinned girls to light-skinned ones.

So what are you guys' thoughts on this?

thanks

ps. I kinda want a farang bf. but it seems like im not their type! :)

How long will this last???

I'll say it... Post a pick and I am sure that the members will let you know their thoughts. :)

Just pulling your leg.

But I am sure that someone will chime in with the standard comments about how some Thai-Chinese are in their own world and tend to avoid international relationships. But who knows...

TheWalkingMan

Light or dark skin is a personal preference that varies. If farang men preferred dark skin that much they'd be somewhere other than Thailand. Many men find girls from upcountry, who happen to be darker skinned, a bit more relaxed and easygoing which can score high if they had previous ralations with a woman who was rather overbearing back home. Maybe the urban Chinese-Thai woman represents the more independent, educated woman that they left behind at home?

Like I said, different men look for different things. If you keep running into western men who want dark skinned women then maybe you are targeting the wrong group of men.

Edited by cdnvic

I'm a light-skinned, chinese-looking Thai girl. And people have always told me that Farangs like dark-skinned, real Thai-looking girls.

I actually see a lot of Farangs with those girls, and I always wonder if they prefer dark-skinned girls to light-skinned ones.

thanks

The handle "UCLAGAL" speaks volumes. Get over the fact you went to UCLA, for westerners, the fact that you went to college means very little. It is like saying "I drink water....."

color means nothing, personality means a lot, and looks mean every thing

I really don't care about skin color, whatever it is.

If I was looking for a girlfriend then I would however prefer someone who's somewhat compatible in background/lifestyle/education/etc.

(Though judging from your post in perfect English, your education level is likely better than mine. :) )

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

thanks

Dark as possible, black africans are best. :D:D:D

1. The topic of dark vs light skinned Thais has been done and over done numerous times on this forum

(usually denigrating into nasty insulting remarks against one group or the other)

2. ThaiVisa is not a dating site.

for the above 2 reasons, this is really the wrong avenue for this thread, and I cant see this topic generating any productive discussion.

meantime you have got some very sensible replies already. so I hope this helps answer your question.

all the best to OP

cheers.