Sub Rosa Restaurant

Sansai Sam

I read some nice things in Citylife Magazine about the new Sub Rosa Restaurant near the Thai Airways building. I went over on Saturday to give it a try and it looks deserted. Anybody know what happened?

One of the owners (Frank the foreigner) is sick at the moment. Because he is the only one who knows all the recepies and secrets from the kitchen, the restaurant had to close temporarly. As soon as he is better and can work again the restaurant will reopen.

I know this for sure because I am Frank himself.

Thanks for trying to visit the restaurant Sansai Sam, and hope to be able to reopen soon so you can be a quest in our beautiful restaurant

I noticed somewhere that they serve breakfast and possibly a buffet style, anyone tried it and don't they open a little late at 10am if they're serving breakfast or am I misinformed.

Regards bojo

Thanks for the information Frank. Please get better soon....I'm hungry!

Well Sansai Sam it will take longer than expected. There is something wrong with my heart and bloodpressure.

But it will be ok and reopen.

About breakfastbuffet. No we don not have buffetstyle. We have 3 kinds of breakfast. ABF EBF and Dutch Breakfast.

SUB ROSA WILL REOPEN SHORTLY

There is something wrong with my heart and bloodpressure.

Sorry to hear that; as several posters on here can probably tell you, opening a business such as bar or restaurant with a Thai partner can have that effect on you :)

BTW, Frankythais revelations on this thread does make this previous post rather disingenuous:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=2854086

:D

Sorry to hear that; as several posters on here can probably tell you, opening a business such as bar or restaurant with a Thai partner can have that effect on you :)

BTW, Frankythais revelations on this thread does make this previous post rather disingenuous:

Indeed it does!

Frankythai , explain please