Bus Map Of Bangkok ?

miodo2009

Anyone who knows a good and clear Bus Map of Bangkok ? And where to get it ?

Excellent, comprehensive, and easily-understandable bus map (complete with color-coded routes and bus numbers) is available for 69 baht, but sometimes is out-of stock.

It's a yellow colored map branded "Roadway", available at Paragon Department Store, on the same floor as Kinokuniya, but not in Kinokuniya itself... it's in the department store section, near the magazine display and some sorta coffee shop.

Kinokuniya might have it also though, but I'm not so sure.

Update: Yes, it's the same one as in the link provided by another poster above.

Edited by junkofdavid2

Not a direct answer to your question, but the BMTA has some info. online (in an English version, as well as a Thai one). Check out www.bmta.go.th

This is valuable info to know! Cheers :)

Not a direct answer to your question, but the BMTA has some info. online (in an English version, as well as a Thai one). Check out www.bmta.go.th

Trust me, the Roadway map is worth its weight in gold... worth the 69 baht and much better than the government one at bmta..

Bus Routes & Map - available in most Asiabooks shops B50.

I bought mine in their shop in the Emporium (3rd floor, I think).

Not great & takes some work to follow the routes through some of the streets but worth B50.

Trust me, the Roadway map is worth its weight in gold... worth the 69 baht and much better than the government one at bmta..

i agree, i have tried out a few bus maps already, that one is by far the best. being a student and on a limited budget i have to rely on the buses to get around, since taking a cab more than twice a month just doesnt work for me. i really applaud your effort though! i'm sure if more farangs use buses then it will cross their minds to go through with upgrading their fleets a bit.

• 3 weeks later...