Best Deal To Bangkok

semper48

Who has found a great deal pricewise? All flights I find are over 500 Gbp in cases of direct flights or short layovers. Can get under 500 quid if ready to stay a whole day in Istanbul, but that just isnt worth the hassle. I´ll be flying in to Bangkok with my wife first week in desember and back to Europe a month later, but with a single fare extra for a teenager. So anyone found the magic flight?

Who has found a great deal pricewise? All flights I find are over 500 Gbp in cases of direct flights or short layovers. Can get under 500 quid if ready to stay a whole day in Istanbul, but that just isnt worth the hassle. I´ll be flying in to Bangkok with my wife first week in desember and back to Europe a month later, but with a single fare extra for a teenager. So anyone found the magic flight?

If you book through ebookers they were doing a deal but think it runs out end of month, flying with Eva direct from Heathrow flights departing upto 9th December, I booked my flights flying out Christmas Day direct with Eva and booked these with Netflights got it for £1466 for 3 of us which I thought was a bargain considering it is Christmas.

If you book through ebookers they were doing a deal but think it runs out end of month, flying with Eva direct from Heathrow flights departing upto 9th December, I booked my flights flying out Christmas Day direct with Eva and booked these with Netflights got it for £1466 for 3 of us which I thought was a bargain considering it is Christmas.

Looks like ebookers are reselling EVA's hot e-fares deal available on their website, £425.22 including all taxes per person return, with 1 month validity on the return flight but no mileage accrual, you can book it as open-ended on the EVA site if needed. If you need more validity and mileage accrual you can pay slightly more £455.22 for 2 months/70% accrual, £555.22 for 3 months/80% accrual. These tickets are only available for travel between 19th August and 9th December

Martin