Found Red Purse On Soi Bowkaw

threelegcowboy

Why I think it was a Thai gal is that there were sentimental things in the purse that had been saved as only a gal would do. I do not want to list items because the owner needs to identify these items.

There was no baht except for several large bills. It made me think that they had just been paid their monthly wage. So this is why I think they will be crying in their drink.

A bank card without the name on it was enclosed. The bank did confirm it belonged to a Thai lady but SHE HAS NO PHONE NUMBER. The bank will not forward my contact info. They want to sell her another card.

So I am down to some email address found in the purse. I give this a long shot chance. I will probally just deposit this money in her account.

LLL

Second trip to the bank about this lost purse and now we know her name and that she has a near zero baht balance. The bank would like me to deposit the money. She may never return to use this account so the deposit would sit with this bank forever.

Give to the police?

I want to make sure she gets this money.

PUTTING HER THAI NAME IN THAI SCRIPT AND ENGLISH ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD. HOW MANY RULES DO I VIOLATE DOING THIS?

Need moderator advice.

thx

Why don't you take it to the police?

This would be my first stop in case I would lose my purse.

Cheers

Are you having a laugh?

U have to there anyway to get papers back eg driving licenses and other stuff!

Wise to take money out before but leave the contact in the purse.

Did you never search through the box containing lost purses at Soi 9?

Edited by moo9

I will guess that her ID card is not in there.

LONG SHOT COMING

If you have her name, try going to city hall and trying to get a copy of her tabien ban (maybe her ID card is required), and then sending an EMS letter to the house.

Good advice that someone gave was to take it to the police. I thought this might be something formal or nonproductive and tried other methods but now feel I should have take to the police right away. The person might have checked there but now given up.

There is a simple tray full of stuff that you just toss your item in. Its so easy at Soi 9. Maybe I can put this to rest now.