Thailands Population

jpolten

Thailand's population is around 65m+,that's a lot of people for a small enough country!

GB 60m+ again a lot for a small country!

The world population is 6.7b est (Wiki 2008) and the world population is expected to be 9b by 2040!

Watching a video on utube (

) it shows how the population exploded during the Industrial age

and even more so in the age of modern medicine,but some thing i noticed (a large drop in Europe during the black plague)!

With plagues,sars,swine flu ect... its natures way of trying to thin us out,but with our modern meds we manage to beat them.....

So how long do you think it will be till there is something we cant beat??

OR if you really want to get thinking....how long do you think it will be before countries and governments start to see their countries getting

over populated and holding back on vaccines or even concocting their own little virus calling them (sh*t in mouth flu) or (hair in eye syndrome)

It could also be possible for a government with bio weapons to let some loose and calling it a terrorist attack.

If your thinking what china did with the one child per couple,that might work in a communist country but i don't think it would

work in a western capitalist country?

In 20 years time the population is expected to be 8 Bn. Predictions are world wide famine/water shortage, and as we don't feed all the 6.7Bn satisfactorily now. I think predictions may turn out correct. May be military conflicts arising over water rights. Citizens of countries rising up against their governments selling off land to other countries. China and Middle Eastern countries are buying up fertile land in Africa. European countries buying land in the Ukraine.

Thailand's population is around 65m+,that's a lot of people for a small enough country!

GB 60m+ again a lot for a small country!

The world population is 6.7b est (Wiki 2008) and the world population is expected to be 9b by 2040!

Watching a video on utube (

) it shows how the population exploded during the Industrial age

and even more so in the age of modern medicine,but some thing i noticed (a large drop in Europe during the black plague)!

With plagues,sars,swine flu ect... its natures way of trying to thin us out,but with our modern meds we manage to beat them.....

So how long do you think it will be till there is something we cant beat??

OR if you really want to get thinking....how long do you think it will be before countries and governments start to see their countries getting

over populated and holding back on vaccines or even concocting their own little virus calling them (sh*t in mouth flu) or (hair in eye syndrome)

It could also be possible for a government with bio weapons to let some loose and calling it a terrorist attack.

If your thinking what china did with the one child per couple,that might work in a communist country but i don't think it would

work in a western capitalist country?

While it is POSSIBLE, I think you might watch to many movies :)

Im not talking about Alien invasion or mutants on our streets!

Watching too many movies??....take a look at the world...what do you see??...its only starting now!

OH..i see...you have a pair of those rose coloured glasses that every one talks about :D

Watching too many movies??....take a look at the world...what do you see??...its only starting now!

OH..i see...you have a pair of those rose coloured glasses that every one talks about :D

Haha!

Check out the movie "V For Vendetta" - your post could be the blurb for that movie - I have seen others similar but that stands out the most.

It is a good movie aswell!

Personally I believe ill be dead befor anything like that could / would ever happen so I dont let any possibility like that concern me.

Haha!

Check out the movie "V For Vendetta" - your post could be the blurb for that movie - I have seen others similar but that stands out the most.

Personally I believe ill be dead befor anything like that could / would ever happen so I dont let any possibility like that concern me.

Yes seen the movie...but dont think it has anything to do with the post!

Haha!

So you can not see a similarity between your post - It could also be possible for a government with bio weapons to let some loose and calling it a terrorist attack. & holding back on vaccines or even concocting their own little virus and a movie where the British Government cerate’s a deadly virus, release's it to their own population and calls it a torrorist attack.

Maybe you have not seen the movie lol, or you like to start little e-wars?

Either way, they are very similar.

While it is POSSIBLE, I think you might watch to many movies :D

Haha!

So you can not see a similarity between your post - It could also be possible for a government with bio weapons to let some loose and calling it a terrorist attack. & holding back on vaccines or even concocting their own little virus and a movie where the British Government cerate’s a deadly virus, release's it to their own population and calls it a torrorist attack.

Ok..maybe i was thinking of a different movie...but if you read the post again you'll see that it was about world population,and natures way of trying to

thin us out but with our vaccines we're beating her!

Think about it...if nature cant beat us we're only going to beat ourself's (but that's in our nature too)!

If the governments of the world see a problem with the rising populations they are going to do something (what ever it takes) to see the

survival of their people and if that means thinning out i think they'll do it....on the QT!

If you want to start comparing posts with movies that's ok...there's a movie about (my left foot) :) ...i think i've a bit of a nail infection :D ....

bet the government gave me that :D

Haha!

So you can not see a similarity between your post - It could also be possible for a government with bio weapons to let some loose and calling it a terrorist attack. & holding back on vaccines or even concocting their own little virus and a movie where the British Government cerate's a deadly virus, release's it to their own population and calls it a torrorist attack.

Ok..maybe i was thinking of a different movie...but if you read the post again you'll see that it was about world population,and natures way of trying to

Think about it...if nature cant beat us we're only going to beat ourself's (but that's in our nature too)!

If the governments of the world see a problem with the rising populations they are going to do something (what ever it takes) to see the

survival of their people and if that means thinning out i think they'll do it....on the QT!

If you want to start comparing posts with movies that's ok...there's a movie about (my left foot) :) ...i think i've a bit of a nail infection :D ....

No, I do agree with you.

I can see it been very possible, but I just dont think it would or could happen in my life time so I guess id just prefer not to think or worry about it?

Regards to the nail infection - It was probably Osama Bin Larden, his out to get us! :D

Haha!

So you can not see a similarity between your post - It could also be possible for a government with bio weapons to let some loose and calling it a terrorist attack. & holding back on vaccines or even concocting their own little virus and a movie where the British Government cerate's a deadly virus, release's it to their own population and calls it a torrorist attack.

Looking what is happening in some places in Africa. I do no think a natural disaster will take care of the problem. I am afraid the power countries like west, China, etc are selfish to intertwine by taking over all the world resources (like in Iraq etc. ) and then everything else will take care of itself.

What about thinking more intelligently now and eliminate overpopulation by planning, or is too much to hope for since humans are inherently selfish

:D

Thailand is 145th on the world list for population growth at only 0.62%. They are nearly the lowest in the whole of Asia. Overpopulation will not be one of Thailand's future concerns.

Thailand's land area is more than double the UK's therefore they have around half the population density.

Edited by tropo