The Nigerians Are In Town

skippybangkok

A lady we know, started getting hit on at the shop she works. A nigerian telling her how beautiful she is ( she is a nice and respectful girl, beautiful....no ), every mans dream, the petal etc. She is not attracted to africans, but he was charming, well dressed and she started leaning his way

Started smelling a rat and told her to take it easy. Sure enough he send her an e-mail, asking her to send it on so see if she can help him in his business with this real good deal.......... Doh..........her english not so good, so she asked me to to read it ( i know, the blind leading the blind ) - turned out to be the standard nigerian scam letter. Told her about it, and he kinda niftly side stepped it, and is still chatting her up........... what next, and attempt to convert her to a mule?

These people are scum

Worried.

Edited by skippybangkok

Edit for the politically correct. Please no one refer to XXX scams anymore

A lady we know, started getting hit on at the shop she works. A XXX national telling her how beautiful she is ( she is a nice and respectful girl, beautiful....no ), every mans dream, the petal etc. She is not attracted to XXX national, but he was charming, well dressed and she started leaning his way

Started smelling a rat and told her to take it easy. Sure enough he send her an e-mail, asking her to send it on so see if she can help him in his business with this real good deal.......... Doh..........her english not so good, so she asked me to to read it ( i know, the blind leading the blind ) - turned out to be the standard XXX national scam letter. Told her about it, and he kinda niftly side stepped it, and is still chatting her up........... what next, and attempt to convert her to a mule?

These people are scum

Worried.

or a more pleasing version for you

A lady we know, started getting hit on at the shop she works. A lovely gentelman telling her how beautiful she is ( she is a nice and respectful girl, beautiful....no ), every mans dream, the petal etc. She is not attracted to lovely gentelman, but he was charming, well dressed and she started leaning his way

Started smelling a rat and told her to take it easy, but i was totally wrong. Sure enough he send her an e-mail, asking her to send it on so see if she can help him in his business with this real good deal.......... Doh..........her english not so good, so i helped improve it and to read it to her ( i know, the blind leading the blind ) - turned out to be the standard love letter. Told her about it, and he is still chatting her up........... what next, and attempt to convert her to a wife?

These people are just so nice

Happy

You think its bad dealing with Nigerians here?? Just wait until your in their country.

Took up a job offer with the Israelis, flew me from London to Lagos, with an onward connection to Port Harcourt.

Arrived in Lagos took aside by the "Health authorities" since my vaccination certificates where not in order. (They were 100%)

I would be kept in the airport until a seat could be found on a flight back to the UK. But, they could help me, if I "dashed" them, £50 gone.

Customs helped themselves to gear in my suitcase, advising me it was banned/not allowed etc.

Get into the arrivals area. Look for the agent from Nigerian National Corporation, who would assist me. No one there, now I had absolutely no idea where to go.

Got into a taxi to take me to the other terminal for the Port Harcourt flight that only had 1/2 a back seat, yes, half a back seat.

Would not put the meter on saying it was broken, just give him £50 since we were brothers, he black christian, me a white christian?? He had to stop the car at a road block and more of my clothes were taken.

At the other terminal the guy would not process my ticket for the flight. Noticed that all the tickets being handed over had money in them........... well all I had left were 4 x £1. Scottish notes. Put them in the ticket, palmed and bags through handed ticket. Going along a tunnel guy appeared screaming "What is this shit" (Scottish pound notes) hit me across the chest. By now I were a bigger racist than Terry Blanche (Afrikans zealot) started hitting him back.

Security turned up to arrest me, after a search found I had no money so liberated my watch?

I could go on about what happened at Port Harcourt and how after being bitten by a security dog, told there were no anti-rabies serum, they had some anti-snake serum which were just as good. At the end of the 6 months never returned. Spent time then in Ghana and Ivory Coast.

I keep a healthy distance from West Africans. They are a totally different character from the Kenyans and South Africans.