Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

pm1803

hi all, i know they have about 20 dentists at bangkok pattaya hospital, can anyone recommend who to see, or who not to see, especially if you are a bit phobic of dental work, like me, cheers

Dr. Kanignan Boonperm is very good but is there only on Saturdays & Sundays - she is also an orthodontist

hi all, i know they have about 20 dentists at bangkok pattaya hospital, can anyone recommend who to see, or who not to see, especially if you are a bit phobic of dental work, like me, cheers

No matter who you end up seeing, you'll end up being fleeced. There are a lot of talented dentists in Pattaya who'll do work for a reasonable price.

Hi all i can say is while i was on holiday in pattaya last november i had a servere tooth ache and although i dont have a phobia about dentists i had the same problem a few years earlier in the uk and it was extremly painfull but i needent have worried as they were brilliant,it dident hurt at all, i had first class care and although at the time the treatment i had came to 180 english pounds and i thought this was quite expensive till we got home and a few months later my husband had exactly the same problem and it cost him 800 english pounds back here in the uk i realised how cheap it had been in thailand, so dont worry i think whoever you have you will be ok.

Hazel

Dr.Sunthorn's been my dentist for years. Not a single problem with any of the extensive works he has done for my teeth. He's there 5 or 6 days of the week.

I've also had lots of treatment from Dr.Sunthorn, he does excellent work and speaks very good English. Be brave and get over there NOW :)

also forgot to advise to avoid Dr.Orawan. A few years ago one of my kid's had a small cavity on one of his baby/milk teeth. She wanted to give him a crown on a tooth that was going to fall out in a years time anyway, she kept crowing on about his Mom allowing him to drink too many fizzy drinks even though Mom who was in the room told her this wasn't the case....Mom eventually grabbed him and walked out the door.

There are lots of Dentists around Pattaya, you have plenty to choose from.

I was in agony, needed a wisdom tooth removed, I was very scared but the pain overpowered my fear.

I found this nice Lady Dentist down Soi Nernplubwan, Not far from the Sukhumvit on the right hand side of Soi Nernplubwan.

She whipped it out and I didnt even know. I had no Pain or discomfort afterwards at all. Now I am waiting for my other side Wisdom tooth to start playing up, and I wont be as scared next time.

It is never as bad as you think its gonna be, good luck.

Edited by pattaya_girl