Any Tax Accountants Or Someone Well Up On Thai Tax

Hi Guys - I am aware I can trade with Thales or Investors Europe who apply no withholding or other taxes.

I do however haqve an account at Interactive Brokers in the US who apply a 15 % withholding. Treaties with various govts around the world credit that 15% towards tax paid in country of residence or registration.

Question is - What happens in Thailand. I am retired and qualify for 12 month retiree visa and I understand am tax free in Thailand on income from shares derived outside LOS. I trade, not buy and hold forever, sometimes I may hold for a few years but that cannot be predicted. Tomorrows 4 year intended purchase may be dropped in a few months if not up to expectation. I am in equities, options, etf & n's on commodities and sectors and can be in FX optionsd or spot.

In some countries it makes a difference what you are trading ie spread betting being tax free in the UK.

Can anyone clarify the situation for me. I plan to come to LOS in about a month to check everything out - including using load balancing modems for greater internet reliability. All comments on any aspect welcome but tax info needed.

Thanks in advance.

Michael.