Looking For A Cheap Flight To Thailand

highlander76

can anyone help me trying to find the cheapest flight to Bangkok only problem is that I have to fly from Glasgow the best deal I have found so far is £482.19 flying with KLM the dates I would like to travel on are 14October returning 24November

Travelocity is marginally less for the same KLM/China Airlines combo. Emirates about the same.

can anyone help me trying to find the cheapest flight to Bangkok only problem is that I have to fly from Glasgow the best deal I have found so far is £482.19 flying with KLM the dates I would like to travel on are 14October returning 24November

Travelocity is marginally less for the same KLM/China Airlines combo. Emirates about the same.

:) if you can plan early your flight, catch a promo with www.airasia.com sometimes only 412 £ :D

but via Kuala Lumpur.

Edited by thaibear1

Cheers mate never heard of travelocity before :)

Cheers mate never heard of travelocity before :)

:D maybe a travel office http://www.travelocity.com/resolve/default I am sure :D

:D if you can plan early your flight, catch a promo with www.airasia.com sometimes only 412 £ :D

but via Kuala Lumpur.

I have just had a look at airasia web site flights only from London no use for me by the time i add on the costs to travel to London :)

£357.00

Qatar ex

Manchester

If you must fly from glasgow you will have to change planes at least once i.e KLM change Amsterdam so you want to look on the numerous web sites on flights i.e net flight ebookers expedia opodo or even the airline own sites you will definatly get a cheaper fare than what you were quoted