Sms Text Messages To/from Usa

nikster

I just got an "urgent" work SMS this morning. I thought, what, again, then realized it was about a critical situation the day before. The SMS had taken a good 12 hours to arrive. I then sent messages back to the guy who is in the USA on AT&T. His own reply arrived not too long after, but it was preceded by another 12 hour old message he had also sent yesterday.

Can anyone else confirm this? Is DTAC better about this, or T-Mobile? Is this a problem on the Thai and, or the USA? I mean, I know SMS doesn't have a delivery guarantee but within Thailand and also to some other countries I have tried, delivery is usually instant.

Can anyone else confirm this? Is DTAC better about this, or T-Mobile? Is this a problem on the Thai and, or the USA? I mean, I know SMS doesn't have a delivery guarantee but within Thailand and also to some other countries I have tried, delivery is usually instant.

Usually it is instant,but often - not at all.In critical mission situation it is wise to check in practice in advance - which operator,cooperates

with your own operator.Sometimes - I use two different pairs - for sure,at least it is easy to use Skype,as 2nd one.