Mini-tractors

I actually checked out the price for a new kubota 28 hp 4wd one last week. 314,000 baht with no options. I asked them to find out the price of the slasher (grasscutter) for me. They will let me know next week. Havent see a place that sells second hand ones yet but am still looking. Will let you know what I find out.

If in Bangkok there are a few second hand places on Wiphawadi rd at Luk Si that display a wide range of mini kobotas etc

The area is about a km from the airport coming from downtown direction on the airport side

Did a bit of searching on the web and found this picture.This is the size of vehicle i saw,more of a large lawnmower than a tractor really.

Sorry I didnt realise that the poms call the ride on mowers a mini tractor. A mix up in terms. Sorry cant help you with the ride on mower but with the responses so far at least I know where to look for a second hand kubota tractor now.

Sorry for the mix up.

All the best

"Sorry I didnt realise that the poms call the ride on mowers a mini tractor"

In the U.S. we call them riding mowers, but a "mini tractor" to us is just like the Kubota you described.

Wonder what the difference is between our version and a pommies is of a "small ship" ?

Well my plan of action to get my sit on mower is to get the wife to phone around the golf courses of Isaan and see if any are looking to upgrade their mowers and knock out their old one. :o

Good idea. Let us know how you go. I am looking for a second hand mini tractor. Maybe I might try the same plan as you.