Gym Equipment

csbaker22

Gym equipment can be quite expensive in LOS, unless all your after is dumbells, a bar and a bench. But even that could set you back around 30K easy, If your near Udon, try the sports university on the ring road near the old bus station or try Big gym city. You can directions from there web site www.biggymcity.com The university has more cardio equipment, and big gym leans towards weights.

Both are cheap by western standards. It all depends how much of a hassle going to Udon is for you.

Failing that, there are some machines at the sports shop in the Complex shopping mall in Udon, but they're over priced, IMHO.

There's a German guy who runs a business down in BKK, that makes machines, which are reasonably priced, I think a smith machine comes in at about 40K. I thought I had the web address, but it can't be to hard to find, I found it.

I bought all stuff in the shop at the top floor of Charoengsi in Udon; there is also a shop one floor lower. A fitness equipment and a hometrainer. Satisfied about the price and the quality of the stuff. For 500 b they brought the stuff to Nongkhai and installed it etc.

Dumbells are also for sale in Tesco Lotus Nongkhai, may be in Udon too.

I bought all stuff in the shop at the top floor of Charoengsi in Udon; there is also a shop one floor lower. A fitness equipment and a hometrainer. Satisfied about the price and the quality of the stuff. For 500 b they brought the stuff to Nongkhai and installed it etc.

Dumbells are also for sale in Tesco Lotus Nongkhai, may be in Udon too.

Wow, that sounds really good...where is this Charoengsi in Udon? I know only a view places there like Tesco, Big C etc.

Thanks Chris