Business Ideas

adz7202

I would build some wooden decking and shopfronts, then get some canoes and open a floating market.

Combine it with a zoo and and put some crocodiles and water buffalo in (keep them in a fenced off area).

Build some ponds, add fish and make a fishing park

Build bungalows on the lakefront and rent them out

Build a lakefront go kart track

Build a paint ball outdoor course

Rent out off road bikes

Rent out jetskis and banana boats

Build a lakefront restaurant

Build a lakefront shooting range.

Filter the lake water and sell it bottled as 'genuine filtered lake water'

Pump out the lake water and sell it to drought stricken areas (joke)

Just a few ideas to ponder :)

I'M LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS IDEA FOR THAILAND, I OWN 4 RAI OF LAND ON A LAKE NEAR A TOURIST RESORT AND HAVE USE OF THE LAKE WHICH IS MASSIVE, HAS ANYONE ANY IDEAS PLEASE?

Dear adz7202, I believe the reason for all the cynisism your are receiving as a result of your post is due to the fact that a lot of these people who wrote in,have either a beer-bar, internet-cafe or laundry-coffeeshop. The other people, who did not write in, are perhaps jealous that you 'own' 4 Rai on a very big lake . . . . .

Okay; granted: the oformation you have released is "scant' to put it mildly but ou have probably done that for a reason.

I've been in Thailand for 18 years and I operate a few business (outside the beer-bar,bla, bla sphere !) andif you care to PM me, perhaps I can giveyou some pointers.

Cheers,

Jgk/Pattaya

...I operate a few business (outside the beer-bar,bla, bla sphere !) andif you care to PM me, perhaps I can giveyou some pointers.

Jgk/Pattaya

This must surely be the falang disguised as a burmese selling fish balls outside a well known beer bar! and now you are trying to give away your working tools on TV too ?! :)

post-73039-1254450343_thumb.jpg

I'M LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS IDEA FOR THAILAND, I OWN 4 RAI OF LAND ON A LAKE NEAR A TOURIST RESORT AND HAVE USE OF THE LAKE WHICH IS MASSIVE, HAS ANYONE ANY IDEAS PLEASE?

If the lake is big enough and has some wind on it on a regular basis, offer sailing and windsurf instruction and rentals... We rent out sailboats on Samui; everyone can use them, low cost, very low maintenance and good fun! PM me for more info and expected turnover/profit.

Hey

I've got some new ideas which have never been done in Thailand. They all require an area of land with the use of a lake and would suit tourists and Thais of all ages. I've written some plans and done the figures and think it's a viable business with multiple revenue streams. I'm currently looking for an investor or someone to partner with.

I'd be happy to have a chat with you off forum if you're interested.

Nick

tii nai lake?

go to see post for business. now is very low, in this year over 15.000 company are closed. and the impact with nature is real compromise. if the goverment not take action, many falang's family next years sure not came in thailand. but for your idea i think better bungalows, but i not have guarantee for this periods is good or not good. better waiting, or sell the lands at more price.

ps. sub school? joking

Edited by 13morris

• 5 weeks later...

hi adz7202

When you say you own 4 rai by a lake I assume you mean your wife owns it. If so what type of title does it have. Most land is for farming and you can not build anything you want. Even if it has charnote title you will still need to get planning permission, if you don't want someone with a bulldozer coming round to knock it down after you have spent all your money building it. Thais often tell you no problem, but in fact big problems. Be careful and do your home work before you start spending. Jim