Honda Crf 450 X

bkkbaza

Hi

If you still want a crf 450 i can import one for you the price is ca. 160.000,-- baht and the delivertime ca. one month maybe 3 weeks. if you have some questions please contakt me.

Kindly regarts Thomas Bruestle

Tonys shop

I contacted this chap to see if he could quote me for a Suzuki DRZ400SM or a Yamaha WR250X and he gave me prices of 139,000 & 135,000 baht for new 2010 bikes that had cleared customs and all paperwork in order!!! He said the DRZ400SM would come from America so I asked how, when the bike in USA is around 6,000USD (180,000baht), could he quote me 139,000 which included Thailands ridiculously high import tax. His reply was a bit confusing but something about knowing someone in the customs dept etc etc but also that the bike would come without a Suzuki sticker (?!) as it would also lower the tax???!!! Regarding payment, he told me I would need to pay 50% into his bank account and then the other 50% when the bike arrived to his beer/wine store in sisaket in around 4 weeks time. If anyone else buys one from him please could you let me know how it goes.

Hi

If you still want a crf 450 i can import one for you the price is ca. 160.000,-- baht and the delivertime ca. one month maybe 3 weeks. if you have some questions please contakt me.

Tonys shop

I contacted this chap to see if he could quote me for a Suzuki DRZ400SM or a Yamaha WR250X and he gave me prices of 139,000 & 135,000 baht for new 2010 bikes that had cleared customs and all paperwork in order!!! He said the DRZ400SM would come from America so I asked how, when the bike in USA is around 6,000USD (180,000baht), could he quote me 139,000 which included Thailands ridiculously high import tax. His reply was a bit confusing but something about knowing someone in the customs dept etc etc but also that the bike would come without a Suzuki sticker (?!) as it would also lower the tax???!!! Regarding payment, he told me I would need to pay 50% into his bank account and then the other 50% when the bike arrived to his beer/wine store in sisaket in around 4 weeks time. If anyone else buys one from him please could you let me know how it goes.

He skybluestu,

I'm pretty sure that everybody knows how the story will go after you transfered the money. Trust me it will be very depressing, you probably get more satisfaction from your money if you buy some ridiculous expensive gifts for some complete strangers...

Hi

Tonys shop

He skybluestu,

I'm pretty sure that everybody knows how the story will go after you transfered the money. Trust me it will be very depressing, you probably get more satisfaction from your money if you buy some ridiculous expensive gifts for some complete strangers...

Yeah I know, just thought I'd post so others don't waste their time like I did. I'll be sticking to the original plan which is the tried and tested Kawasaki.

Hi

Tonys shop

He skybluestu,

Yeah I know, just thought I'd post so others don't waste their time like I did. I'll be sticking to the original plan which is the tried and tested Kawasaki.

Not get me wrong I highly appreciate your posting, as it seems that they're aways people who still step into a business deal like this and loose serious amounts of money... Some of this guys who sell ridiculous cheap motorcycles even have very professional websites and accept credit cards and it seems that they have offices all over the world because some have more then 20 telephone numbers in 20 different countries (which they all pickup with the same company name) but all this telephone numbers are Skype call-in numbers purchased with a fake creditcard or somebodies stolen creditcard...who knows....

Hi

Tonys shop

The same guy is now offering a new Ducati 1198 for less than 800k in the classifieds, Thai price is 1.2 Million! He says it's fully legal with all import taxes paid and comes with a warranty! How does the saying go 'If it's too good to be true then it usually is'.

Hi

Tonys shop

He skybluestu,

Hey Skybluestu,

If you are thinking of buying expensive gifts for strangers as Richard suggested, can you put me down for that new Honda 250 please :jap: