Want To Have Backpacks Made In Thailand

I need help finding someone to produce backpacks in thailand. Quality is important because these items will be for export. First order will be in the 1,000s. All fabrics will need to sourced and cut by those making the backpacks. Thank you for help!

I need help finding someone to produce backpacks in thailand. Quality is important because these items will be for export. First order will be in the 1,000s. All fabrics will need to sourced and cut by those making the backpacks. Thank you for help!

A European friend of mine has been doing this business for years, only for export.

High quality, custom made in Bangkok.

Feel free to send me a mail to obtain his contact details

I sent you a PM!

About Vietnam... :) Did you guys ever did business with factories there ? Banking system ? Guarantees ? Laws ? They just aren't at the level of Thailand. Unless you are a big international company and Your company is also registered in Vietnam... I wont even discuss of shipping from Vietnam if you don't own the cargo. Lots of headaches...

I sent you a PM!

About Vietnam... :) Did you guys ever did business with factories there ? Banking system ? Guarantees ? Laws ? They just aren't at the level of Thailand. Unless you are a big international company and Your company is also registered in Vietnam... I wont even discuss of shipping from Vietnam if you don't own the cargo. Lots of headaches...

I know you can ship by air from Vietnam.