Tooth Implant To Bone

skippybangkok

Have a friend with a tooth problem. She needs to extract hers, and then wants to have a fake on implanted in its place. Does anyone recommend any surgeries / hospitals in Bangkok which can perform this.

Should be a credible place.

In Oz they want >$5000 for this procedure, she recons she can have a brief holiday and the tooth done in BKK for cheaper.

Thx

Thantakit Dental Center do implants. They have a surgery/clinic at All Seasons: 0-2685 3444. Each implant costs THB80k. After removal you need about 2-3 months for bone to heal. Installation of lower piece will need 2-3 months to settle before crown can be installed.

Edited by samtam

Hi!

I have just had a single tooth implant done in my upper jaw.

It started in february when my crown fell out and the root was damaged. I had had the crown for more than 10 years and it was getting a bit loose. It fell out when i was eating an apple.

I payed 70 000baht for the screw and the crown. I had to pay 15 000baht extra because they had to use bone grafting (symthetic bone) to fill out some in my upper jaw.

My dentist in Europe is a teacher in implantology at the Dentist school (Eastman institute) and i just want to say that there is a huge difference between the implants.

Moderators, am i allowed to give out brands that is good and not so good, here in the thread or would you rather like me to give them out in PM:s?

There are implants, i mean the titanium screw they out in your jawbone, that are no longer allowed in Sweden because in most cases the implant needs to be exchanged within 5 years again. It can be very expensive.

Those implants (that brand), is still allowed to be sold and used outside Sweden and is commonly used in Thailand.

Feel free to send PM, i'd be glad to help.

Take care,

comehome.

Edited by Comehome

• 7 months later...