Looking For A Training Partner With Membership In California Wow

LazyCat

Hi I want to go weight training and I'd like to have a partner. I am really goal oriented and driven. now I hit the gym every day doing HIIT and some lifting but I feel lost with so many guys wondering around free weights and intimidated ... and also bored... so if there is someone who can take me in I'd be just so happy I can go mornings or afternoons, anytime. I have a lifetime membership at california wow I think it does what it nedds to be doing ( gives me a place to work out ) and I don't care if you are gay straight or queer afterall it's just a gym partner I am looking for, not a spouse :)

Hi,

Give me a call if you need a partner since i am looking for one as well. I am also a member in California WOW and really serious about fitness. Normally i will workout around 5pm. Please do let me know your contact number......Sorry to ask you this, and are you a gay?

I do mind if you are gay and i dont think i would want to have a partner with a gay. Really sorry to be open on this.

Hi,

Give me a call if you need a partner since i am looking for one as well. I am also a member in California WOW and really serious about fitness. Normally i will workout around 5pm. Please do let me know your contact number......Sorry to ask you this, and are you a gay?

I do mind if you are gay and i dont think i would want to have a partner with a gay. Really sorry to be open on this.

sorry to tell you !! I am a girl ( which is worse than I gay i suppose since I am not a man at all ) where do you work out? which club ?

:D

That's why I always check the profile before answering...

:)

and no training partner so far.... not gay not straight...I guess I'd have to stay lonely all this time...well... lost 5 kg in 2 weeks ... alone... so I guess I can keep myself motivated all by myself....all alone .... allthough I really feel envy to those who are not..... even though I see some people hit the gym as much and more than I do with no change to their figure for the last 6 months....