Very Confused And Needing Help: Non-immigrant B

Hiyas, i am new to the forums.

Been living here for the past couple of years. I was working as an English Teacher and didn't have a work permit but i had a 1yr non-immigrant B visa, both issued in my home country. Not long ago i quit my job and registered a company.

My visa expired in August so i went with all my paperwork to Kuala Lumpur, where i got a Single Entry 3 month Non-B visa, this one expires on the 31st of this month and i am really confused about my options... Obviously, i am not working fully on the company as yet because i took a long break and decided to Travel, so now, i have to apply for a new visa for my peace of mind..

My question is, is it safe to apply again in KL?, how is it in Penang, i am the managing director of the company.. i can call the legal bureau where i registered the company to ask for the letter, but i am just confused about the different policies and where and how can i get a one year multiple entry visa, i guess if i got a one year single entry i'd be more than happy to buy more entries but.. like i said... i am confused and clueless.

I appreciate any information you can give me. I was thinking of going to Laos, but after reading some of the posts.. i thought penang would be good.. but now i don't know..

Help please...

Kyra xx :)

Not sure from your posting if you yet hold work permit, but to renew Non-B visa within the region you will need to show embassy/consulate company papers plus either work permit or Form WP3 (receipt for application of work permit) from Labour Department. The link below details the papers you will require:

http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2482.php?id=2492

Within the region KL is the best place to go. Need minimum 8 months left on work permit to obtain multi-entry Non-B, otherwise will be single entry. Penang will also issue if company registered share capital is at least 8 million baht.

Alternatively, take a trip outside the region to Perth. With full company documents and letter of invitation you should be able to obtain 12 month multi-entry Non-B. You will need to do border runs every 90 days. Do a border hop just before your visa expires and you will get a new 90 day permission to stay, stretching your visa to 15 months.