I'm Off Thai Girls And Fancy Farangs Again...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I wouldn't have sex with Jennifer's Lopez or Anniston

Dude if this is true you should post in the Gay Forum in future...... :o

So because I wouldn't have sex with a premadonna who looks and acts like a Bronx whore and a thick-as-shit, avarage looking yet overhyped actress with no redeeming features whatsoever, that means that I long to have cock up my bottom does it?

Come on Chonabot - would you really shag somebody just because they were famous?

Thailand is full of ladies that would make J-Lo look about as avarage looking as.....

Jennifer Aniston.

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

And,  I bet in the minds of the western women.... those Thai sluts can have you!  Just my view point.   

Turok

Nah, I can say that there is no reason for women to concern themselves with others' consenting adult relationships. I am also afraid the phase, "Those Thai sluts" is not in my lexicon.

And,  I bet in the minds of the western women.... those Thai sluts can have you!  Just my view point.   

Turok

I am also afraid the phase, "Those Thai sluts" is not in my lexicon.

Mine neither.

Another one who got stung for his lack of conduct. :o

So because I wouldn't have sex with a premadonna who looks and acts like a Bronx whore and a thick-as-shit, avarage looking yet overhyped actress with no redeeming features whatsoever, that means that I long to have cock up my bottom does it?

Come on Chonabot - would you really shag somebody just because they were famous?

Thailand is full of ladies that would make J-Lo look about as avarage looking as.....

Jennifer Aniston.

Chill Bro....... :D

Of course I would shag any lady that was famous.......or not :D

Edited by chonabot

Actually I am planning a trip to Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania this summer. I am curious as to how the nature of the locals compares to SEA. I have heard mixed reports.

As most of you well know, you can meet an Eastern European lady in Thailand (mwaaaaaahhww). But wouldn't that be like meeting an oriental girl in the UK?

So I am taking the fight to them, on their own soil. Then I will have a fairly good comparison. Although I wont be spending as much time there as I did in LOS.

Anyone been to these places before? Advice costs nothing.. :o:D

Jennifer Aniston.

yeah but no blow jobs

...................World of wrong :D

Jennifer Aniston.

yeah but no blow jobs

...................World of wrong :D

Whyever not ? :D

a very nice Australian girl with huge tits
:D
of course it could just be the tits

Nah, the rest of the package is pretty good. :D:D

Is this a phaze I'm going through or have I come to realize that in three years, I haven't found what I need in a Thai girl?

Scampy, I’d say you were broadening your horizons :o. We all get disheartened in the game of love and by limiting oneself you only run the risk of never meeting that “special” someone. There are many wonderful women all over the world – enjoy yourself. :D

Jennifer Aniston.

I must agree with GS on Anniston; she looks and acts like a crash test dummy. Is there anyone in there? Brad moved on to Agelina for obvious f###ing reasons.

Jennifer Aniston.

I must agree with GS on Anniston; she looks and acts like a crash test dummy. Is there anyone in there? Brad moved on to Agelina for obvious f###ing reasons.

Go on you know you would shag Anniston - who wouldnt?

Jennifer Aniston.

Brit, a shag is just a shag. Once you've shagged her, then you have to talk to her and listen to her. Sure I'd shag her, but celebs have to be crutinized more heavily because they are putting themselves in the village idiot position, the public eye. She just has this 'chicken head' look in her eyes. The Scamp has probably shagged his brains out already and is looking for something more meaningful in a woman. He may or may not find that in a farang woman.

Nah, the rest of the package is pretty good.

Yes sugar I can tell, I thought you were lovely. :o:D

Brad moved on to Agelina for obvious f###ing reasons.

Did he really?!! Fair play! Don't suppose you have a related link?

Me, mbkudu - a few of us mate, quite a few. :D

The Scamp has probably shagged his brains out already and is looking for something more meaningful in a woman.

I had done that already when I first came to Thailand, and I'm still looking for something more meaningful because times getting on a bit - I'm in my thirties now and not as fit as I used to be.

Look at the state of me in that avatar. :o

Did he really?!!  Fair play! Don't suppose you have a related link?

Sorry no link. Just passed by one of those rags in the Seven Eleven check out, The Star, Enquirer, can't remember. Now, Angelina, that's a real woman! She has that filthy, nasty, I want to #### you, look in her eye :D ! Not the bewildered chicken head look in her eye :o .

Did he really?!!  Fair play! Don't suppose you have a related link?

Sorry no link. Just passed by one of those rags in the Seven Eleven check out, The Star, Enquirer, can't remember. Now, Angelina, that's a real woman! She has that filthy, nasty, I want to #### you, look in her eye :D ! Not the bewildered chicken head look in her eye :o .

Yeah! Doesn't she just! We share the same taste mbkudu. :D

Must admit.........sometimes I miss a sweet blond pussy for supper. :o

cat-ma02.jpg

:D

Dude if this is true you should post in the Gay Forum in future...... :D

Jennifer Aniston.

Ah yes, the reappearance of misogynist drivel disguised as the usual self-absorbed, creative writing project - the Scamper is back.

"a very nice Australian girl with huge tits" - Your description of a woman, and then you have the nerve to talk about "Bronx whores".

I could go on and tell you how you wouldn't be able to recognize a Bronx whore if one kicked you in the face, because your little smug, self-congratulatory bullshit wouldn't last more than 5 minutes in the there before you got your ass kicked, but I'll save it. You are obviously not worth the distance between spit and pavement anyway.

J' Lo does have a rather large posterior but she's definitely worth a poke in the whiskers. Makes me laugh when yer average fella goes on about who they wouldn't shag famous, as if they'd get the chance. But I see your point, Scamp; I miss the ol' WT from time to time.

Ah yes, the reappearance of misogynist drivel disguised as the usual self-absorbed, creative writing project - the Scamper is back.

"a very nice Australian girl with huge tits" - Your description of a woman, and then you have the nerve to talk about "Bronx whores".

I could go on and tell you how you wouldn't be able to recognize a Bronx whore if one kicked you in the face, because your little smug, self-congratulatory bullshit wouldn't last more than 5 minutes in the there before you got your ass kicked, but I'll save it. You are obviously not worth the distance between spit and pavement anyway.

Absolutely no idea where this U-turn in character has come from but it's a shame as I don't recall any previous grudges or fall outs.

Ask yourself - is this really the post of a misogynist, one who hates women?

The Australian girl with 'huge tits' was an in joke reference to a fellow Thai Visa member who I knew would read this post and see the funny side, and she did.

As for Jennifer Lopez, to me she does look like a Bronx Whore... I doubt she would look like a Bronx Whore in my eyes if I had seen or read anything about her that gave me the slightest inkling that she was a nice, talented person who had not been affected in the slightest by fame and fortune.

Kat, you're a well established member here and I assume you live in Thailand - you should be made of stronger stuff than this. :D

Please PM me if I've missed something. :o

"Ask yourself - is this really the post of a misogynist, one who hates women?"

It's not one post, but the collection.

The collection, what do you mean Kat? Can you elaborate?

I have a question...

Do you think (or assume) I'm sexist just because I'm not formal or PC?