Mountain Bike Rental

OldBoot

There is a place called Cactus Bikes that rent out almost new Trekks. The shop is up the road (north) from Siam Tv but on the other side. It's not a huge shop, but if they are open you will see the bikes outside. Velocity also rents MTBs but they are much older.

Good luck

GUANO

i reccomend cacti bikes as well at 94/1 singharat rd, phone mr sak 0897579150.

the bikes are trek 3900,4300 and 4400. not more than a year old and in exellent mechanical condition. if you ask you will get a bag with a good mini pump, spare tubes and levers. at 350 bht a day (negotiable for longer periods) not the cheapest in town, but your getting a good reliable bit of kit. he also has maps and all sorts for sale as well.

you have to pay a deposit, $200 or similar amount and leave your passport.

i ended up buying the bike i was hiring.

happy cycling, say jerry sent you.

:):D:D

i reccomend cacti bikes as well at 94/1 singharat rd, phone mr sak 0897579150.

the bikes are trek 3900,4300 and 4400. not more than a year old and in exellent mechanical condition. if you ask you will get a bag with a good mini pump, spare tubes and levers. at 350 bht a day (negotiable for longer periods) not the cheapest in town, but your getting a good reliable bit of kit. he also has maps and all sorts for sale as well.

you have to pay a deposit, $200 or similar amount and leave your passport.

i ended up buying the bike i was hiring.

happy cycling, say jerry sent you.

:):D:D

The new Treks at Cacti are always in great shape because he won't let you take them off road. Have any of you told the truth when he asked what you wanted the bike for or where you wanted to go?