Pattaya Bus To Airport

thaiman

there is two bus services from BKK airport.

one is bell buses which is 200 bth and drops you off at your hotel, after transferring to a mini bus  at Pattaya bus station.

The other is the web site you have given. Now 124 bth and drops you off at various location on route to jomtiem. If think it will also drop you off a Pattaya bus station, you then just get a bart bus into Pattaya 20bth. 

Used them both many time very good service. I feel safer in a big bus, especially when i have had so many taxi drivers fall asleep on me! 

"Office on Thappraya Road (north of Thepprasit Road opposite Pan Pan Restaurant)"

Can i get there in a baht bus going to jomtien from pattaya thai?

Yes,10 baht, and it's on the left just before the traffic lights at Thepprasit Road and just after View Talay 1. Note that you cannot make a booking. You need to turn up ready to travel. First come, first served.

Don't like the idea of not being able to book. With Bell Travel you call in the office a couple of days before to book and you are issued with a ticket bearing your name. Having a plane to catch I'd much rather go for this method.

dont worry about booking, i see this bus leaving regularly and its never got many people on board

Great service

Used this bus once and it was packed! Guess it depends on time of year.

Have used it 4 times ( Jomtien to the Airport ) with the bus having only 5 or 6 people .Now high season so probably more people .

Its a new bus and very comfortable .On the way back to Jomtien they do not stop at Pattaya bus station but will stop on request anywhere along Sukhumvit .