Custom Paint For Harley

coatesy

HI

Try Tech on Sai Yuan rd from Rawai to Nai Harn, about 2km from 7/11 if your coming from Rawai, left hand side, there is a sign out on the rd, its down a little dirt rd

Im guessing that is Phuket...does anyone recommend anybody for custom paint jobs in BKK or Ptya area? I want ghost flames next year on mine.

HI

Try Tech on Sai Yuan rd from Rawai to Nai Harn, about 2km from 7/11 if your coming from Rawai, left hand side, there is a sign out on the rd, its down a little dirt rd

Im guessing that is Phuket...does anyone recommend anybody for custom paint jobs in BKK or Ptya area? I want ghost flames next year on mine.

http://www.thorchops-kustoms.com/contact.htm

Richco Motorsports in Chiamgmai. His dad Mike did my bike and is still pretty sharp after 5 years

the only problem dealing with a foreigner to paint your bike in thailand would be the difference in the price they would be wanting compared to a thai artist for the same job...and bear in mind there is several top airbrush artists out there without having to go to the big money harley shops ...cut out the middle man ...dont be put off with a guy painting in a semi shack shed coz his work could be top quality