Information About K.l. Airport Please.

PEP

Good morning to all,

I have a couple of medium length transit stops (international) at KL airport. I would appreciate if someone could tell me about facilities available on “Airside”. Meals? Shower? ETC?

Thanks from PEP

The Airside Transit Hotel has shower, sauna & gym facilities avbl at reasonable cost.

http://www.klia.com.my/index.php?ch=95&pg=291

This applies to KLIA int satellite terminal bldg NOT the LCCT used by Air Asia where there are virtually no facilities.

Restaurants in Satellite Building (scroll to the bottom of page) - http://www.klia.com.my/index.php?ch=79&pg=199

The Airside Transit Hotel has shower, sauna & gym facilities avbl at reasonable cost.

http://www.klia.com.my/index.php?ch=95&pg=291

This applies to KLIA int satellite terminal bldg NOT the LCCT used by Air Asia where there are virtually no facilities.

I do not agree about LCCT - first,you can not stay in transit there cause there is no transit traffic,but in LCCT terminal you will find plenty of restaurants,and walking distance away you will find very new Tune Hotel,its hard to get room there without booking,but they have showers.

Immigration/Customs in KLIA is very fast and easy - you can go to down town,stay in Hilton?have fun?KLIA Airport itself was famous for fun

some years ago - international high class "ring" was operating there,then there was mighty scandal,but if you are lucky?may be you will find them again?(in the vicinity of Transit Hotel).I do not repeat some roumors - they tried to hit me more then twice.

Thanks all for your reples. It has the exact information I require. Our transit stop is only of several hours duration. We will not go through immigration but will avail ourselves of the Transit Hotel facilities.

Thanks all for your reples. It has the exact information I require. Our transit stop is only of several hours duration. We will not go through immigration but will avail ourselves of the Transit Hotel facilities.

Transit hotel costs approx £25 for a six hour flight but if you want to just take a shower this can be done for about £3.50. Have a sauna

or use the gym and shower for £5.35. Gym, sauna and shower is about £9.

Both terminals have lounges that you can buy passes for, £18 for 3hrs and £22 for 3 to 5hrs. These both include showers, free beer and

snacks. These prices were from tripextras.com you might find better if you search.