Fa Cup Shown In Thailand?

Luang

Anyone know if todays cup game, Carlisle Utd vs Norwich City, is on Star Sports? I know it is being shown in some other Asian countries but can't find any news on Thailand.

Thanks.

Luang.

p.s please don't move to football forum yet guys.

Not a chance.

Sadly since Turdvisions have taken over the football coverage the FA cup covergae in the earlier rounds has pretty much gone. :)

May find some bars that will have it on, depending on who is providing their sport channels.

Try this site. It provides live streaming, and you can watch just about any match you like. You'll have to download a few streaming software programs, but they're small. The site explains what you need to do. I live in Greece, and my Thai wife is a Man U fanatic. This is the only way she gets to see all the matches! :)

You need a few of the streaming programs, as they all vary in quality on any particular day, so you have to sift through them to find the best.

Not a chance.

Sadly since Turdvisions have taken over the football coverage the FA cup covergae in the earlier rounds has pretty much gone. :)

May find some bars that will have it on, depending on who is providing their sport channels.

Make that ALL rounds. No FA Cup matches were shown last season.

But Trueision didn't have the rights to it anyway.

Not a chance.

Make that ALL rounds. No FA Cup matches were shown last season.

But Trueision didn't have the rights to it anyway.

The semi finals and final was shown last year.

Well I only have UBC fitted in the house and I watched them at home. Ive also just checked through some old posts on the Football forum and I am right, the later rounds were on truesport 1, only the games on ESPN were not shown in Thailand.

Edited by thaimiller