Route 66

custard

If it's in RCA which is a horrible place you'll be hanging round a bunch of teeny bop teenagers, and rich kids with big shot daddys. Expect music to be around 1 million decibels, and of course the obligatory "Black" displayed on the table.

Enjoy your evening, then again it's been years since I was in the place.

If it's in RCA which is a horrible place you'll be hanging round a bunch of teeny bop teenagers, and rich kids with big shot daddys. Expect music to be around 1 million decibels, and of course the obligatory "Black" displayed on the table.

Yes, I can tell its been a while for you. The bottles of black label are still there, but the crowd in RCA is different. Definately not a bunch of teeny boppers. I went to Snop next to Route 66 and at 25 I was just about the youngest male there. The crowd is a lot different than it used to be. It's a fun place, not too pricey, cute girls, just get there early on a weekend if you want a table, because it gets really crowded.

Yes, I can tell its been a while for you. The bottles of black label are still there, but the crowd in RCA is different. Definately not a bunch of teeny boppers. I went to Snop next to Route 66 and at 25 I was just about the youngest male there. The crowd is a lot different than it used to be. It's a fun place, not too pricey, cute girls, just get there early on a weekend if you want a table, because it gets really crowded.

ditto.

I used to go there a few years ago when I was in college. Back then they weren't strict on the age limit and my friend's kid brother (in Mathayom-something) was going there regularly :o Nowadays it's a much older crowd, I'd guess working age guys looking for the young ladies? It's been a while since my last visit as well though, are Route66 and Morgan still battling it out side-by-side?

ditto.

I used to go there a few years ago when I was in college. Back then they weren't strict on the age limit and my friend's kid brother (in Mathayom-something) was going there regularly  :o  Nowadays it's a much older crowd, I'd guess working age guys looking for the young ladies? It's been a while since my last visit as well though, are Route66 and Morgan still battling it out side-by-side?

Morgan? That's from a long while back :D Don't think that place exists anymore.

Here's all the clubs I know down RCA:

Slim

Flix

Route 66 East (nothing like the original)

Astra (still building but they had a do last Saturday)

Code

Lucile (closed at present but apparently reopening in the near future)

Ezze - with a DJ who ate all the pies.

Ratchada is now the spot for all the teeny-boppers. RCA is nowadays geared towards attacting a 20's crowd and above.

Well summed up. :o

Well summed up. :o

When was the last time you were down there Scamp?

Went there last Friday.  Must admist I wasn't quite impressed as it's too packed to enjoy yourself really.

But yes there's quite a few fit girls.  I reckon the TV pissup thing could also be held there though.

TV pissup at RCA :o

You might wanna check the demographic of the posters on this forum, you'll be inducing some heart attacks with all that techno music dude :D

Plenty of fit birds there though, quality. :D

• 4 years later...

hahah f*kin well said :)