Avis Car Rental . .

oMega69

Hi . .,

It is now 7 weeks ago i leave the car back to AVIS here in BKK after renting . , Still havent get my Deposit "20.000 THB" back to my creditcard they told me 10 working days when you have a bank abroad . . ,

Did go back 5 weeks ago and ask what is hapening? . ., then they told me it can take up to 4weeks to get the deposit back. . . Now i need to go back a second time and ask what the **** is hapening ! . .

So if you are going to rent a car in BKK stay far away from AVIS Car Rental .

Peace.

Yes your right all Avis and some of the others are rip offs Go back don't take NO for an answer tell them that you want your fuc_king deposit back ASAP,don't leave with out it.There are hoping that you will go back to your country of origin so that they can keep the deposit.

PS: 20,000 Deposit is far to much.

Good luck

agreed about not trusting avis. I booked a car in phitasnulok through my travel agent in nz. i arrived to pick up the car and I paid the rental fee with the guy the avis desk , whilst checking out the car he then proceeded to take approximately NZ$ 2100 (Bt 49000 ) from my credit card over 7 transactions!!!! my banks fraud office called me immediately to check the transactions. in light of this I cancelled the booking for the car and they ( the bank ) cancelled all transactions from avis and locked my card untill i could present myself in person to my nz branch. he had the nerve to tell me i had to pay for the cancelation fee. so then no car no visa card and still 10 days in thailand. i was not impressed.. rest of the trip was great if not a little bit more budget and cautious.

Better off without further comment due to possible legal issues.

6) Not to post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

Closed.