Room Availability Soi Buakow

patekatek

What are you gentlemen, and I use the term with the utmost respect and sincerity, seeing when walking around Soi Buakow/Soi Metro regarding rooms available at some of the guesthouses in that area or other areas as well? A friend and I will be in Pattaya for some time the first part of Feb. and we are looking for 2 rooms in that area. I've spent hours looking at the web sites for the various hotels and see their "High Season" rates but I've heard there are lots of rooms available but the hotels don't want to offer discounts for 2 rooms for a week. Since I've been in Pattaya over a dozen times, I know that when you are out walking around, you are only interested in seeing rooms rates and not watching persons of the opposite sex.

Thanks for any heads-up you can provide.

again I repeat what seems so astounding astonisghing for many; the reallt cheap places are NOT on the web. it is simply a matter of walking around and look tat afew rooms and find your pick. of course there will be ample choices-the soi is quite long and lined nearly fully with places to stay. some more description of prive level and comfort maught help in getting better advice.

try the Pattaya Bay Resort on the back side of the Avenue. Very nice pool on the roof, friendly staff and quiet. 22,000 per month.

Is it an easy walk to 2nd Road and Soi Buakow?

Yes, very easy walk, as it’s located in between 2nd Road and Soi Buakhow.

Thanks to all for your response regarding guesthouses or other lodging. I will the advice of "sotsira" to just show up and check out a few places in the Buakow area. I'm sure we will find a great place for much less than the hotel prices advertised on Agoda or Sawasdee internet hotel sites.

Pattaya Bay Resort is more than needed for us. At 1,400 or 1,500 baht per night there are just too many other options.

The local temperature has now warmed up to 0 degrees F for today and is expected to drop to -25 F again tonight and tomorrow night. No wonder February seems so far away yet!!!!!!!

It's hard to imagine 90 degrees..............

One time I left it to my g/f to find somewhere to stay.

She said she had seen a new place opened on soi bukhao.

I had had enough of tramping round pattaya looking for rooms in previous visits.

Anyway the taxi pulled up outside the Royal Suites and I ended up paying 4k a night.

I treated her for 3 nights.

try the Pattaya Bay Resort on the back side of the Avenue. Very nice pool on the roof, friendly staff and quiet. 22,000 per month.

Is it an easy walk to 2nd Road and Soi Buakow?

Yes, very easy walk, as it's located in between 2nd Road and Soi Buakhow.

you just walk through the Avenue shopping center and another 50 m