Hockey Equipment In Chiang Mai? Bangkok?

YTP

I know this is a long shot, but...

Have you guys come across any of the following in Chiang Mai?

- hockey stick

- ball / puck

- rollerblades

- hockey ice skates

I've been hurting to jump on some rollerblades for some simple stickhandling outside. Would be truly wonderful to feel the sensation of ice skating too.

The internet hasn't provided me much hope. So far I think the only place I have a remote shot at buying this stuff is a place called FBT Sports Complex in Bangkok. I don't mind making a weekend trip to BKK for this stuff, but obviously I need confirmed info first. :)

Any helpers?

kop kun kraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

I have no idea about Chiang Mai, but I used to live near the FBT (Off Ramkamhaeng), and never saw any kind of ice hockey gear there. I wasn't looking but would have noticed and probably bought if I did.

The only place i've seen ice skates was at the rink at Esplanade, not sure if they were for sale or only for rent. I did notice that they have a "hocky day" at the ice skating club so they would have at a minimum hockey sticks and pucks... I will check it out one day, but not sure when. Maybe you can call and ask... here is a link http://majormyclub.com

Edited by BaliHai

• 2 weeks later...

In Bangkok there's a pro shop at the ice rink in Imperial World Samrong. I'm not sure about roller blades but ice skates and sticks for sure. I would also check the Sports World in Central World (BKK) -- I think they have rollerblades.

Doesn't the ice rink in Chiang Mai have any hockey gear?

• 7 months later...

In 1950, the Black Hawks stimulated from a barber shaft emergence in their black NHL jerseys to a red jersey with an Indian cranium on facade. This is the beginning of the authorized NHL commodities we notice coupled with the Black Hawks of nowadays. It was in 1955 that the Bruins became the foremost lineup to pioneer the color gold in their NHL jerseys.

Thanks

smith mark