On-line Brokerage For Uk Non-res

Hi to non-resident brits.

Does anyone know a UK or European-based on-line brokerage catering to UK non-residents? Competitive charges, no advice, flat dealing, nominee account account required.

I am radically altering my portfolio to include a lot of individual shares (my current broker only deals in funds). Mainly UK trades, but some international too.

Thanks in advance.

Thairet

You might have at look at InvestorsEurope the website is the same with .com added. They trade in a very wide range of items. FX, stocks, ETF', options, FX options etc etc. They are far from cheap however. They are OK on FX if you use MT4 but other than that they are ten times dearer than Interactive Brokers in Chicago, who I currently use. IB deal in everything, all markets etc. It depends on what you are after. The IB platform is a pain but the costs are nothing. You might try a google search for offshore brokers. There are a couple of others, Thales in Panama (expensive), and if you visit LowTax with the obligatory .com you will find a couple of other links. Depends on needs and objectives. If you are over, I think 55, you will have no tax liability in LOS and might consider using a HongKong company and bank and keeping your funds in your native currency. just keeps all at arms length. Except for what you need in LOS.

HongKong allows bearer share cos - as of course Panama and some others but the others are getting too close to thin ice in my view. I closed my Nevis co. when they sounded a bit soft with the OECD, NAFTA et al.

Have a look at HSBC Invest Direct International

they will push you so hard into their funds

My thanks to you all. I have gone with HSBC (TER very competitive for my plans). BTW they cannot push an immovable object, but I take note.

Thanks, Thairet

Have a look at HSBC Invest Direct International

they will push you so hard into their funds

My thanks to you all. I have gone with HSBC (TER very competitive for my plans). BTW they cannot push an immovable object, but I take note.

Thanks, Thairet

HSBC Direct International is not available to residents of Thailand, only to residents of the following countries:

Argentina Armenia Austria Bahrain

Belgium Bermuda Brazil Brunei

Cayman Islands Channel Islands Chile Czech Republic

Germany Ghana Greece India

Ireland Isle of Man Israel Italy

Jordan Kenya Kuwait Luxembourg

Malta Mauritius Mexico Oman

Qatar South Africa Spain Sri Lanka

Sweden Switzerland UAE United Kingdom

http://www.offshore.hsbc.com/1/2/internati...e-share-dealing

Edited by chiang mai