View Talay 7 Photos

ThaiBob

Here's a better one, of my former sea view, taken just now from my balcony :)

This is a great reason for renting in Pattaya. I am so less bothered than if I owned my condo.

post-25623-1264552556_thumb.jpg

My understanding is that VT7 units not flying out the door right now, maybe the market, maybe the price maybe the historical planning problems.

Reminds me of those old public housing projects in Chicago. Cabrini Green or something.

You are slandering all public housing projects everywhere by comparing them to the View Talay Box Model of design and cheap construction.

VT7 may be their best effort so far, as they had to get inventive on the land plot.

For lovers of historical photos, this was VT7 way back in November 2006, when I much preferred it!

post-25623-1264567452_thumb.jpg

Reminds me of those old public housing projects in Chicago. Cabrini Green or something.

Why do they keep building concrete-coffin-Ghetto-like condos in Pattaya-Jomtien?

Sometimes I think people don't see the reality of what they are buying (or maybe they are coming from Siberia).

Of course, if you buy two units and knock the wall out and it is on the front facing the sea, you have a nice view and place (until the crazy Thai neighbors start doing karaoke night and day).