Reliable Mens Hairdressers

ThailandTommy

Can anyone recommend a reliable men's hairdressers, I have tried all the salons in *Airport Plaza which are OK if you want to walk out with hair looking like a parrakeet's arse feathers!

I have tried some local 'hole in the wall' places Stevie Wonder could do better! All I want is somewhere where the person cutting your hair actually listens to what you want, and cuts your accordingly, and not cut it to what they think is best for you.

*The Airport salons that have female staff who are often willing to supplement their wages after work! And have been know to throw in a quick trim after the deed has been done!

'hair looking like a parrakeet's arse feathers' :):D did it look not OK for you ?

This one: at the nitebazar, go to the trafficlights at Pantip Plaza, go left, after a 100 meter or so you pass a 7Eleven, 30 meter or so futheron under the trees (and right opposite a soi) there is a very good hairsalon, a mensjob cost 150 bath, he is gay (but harmless :D ), he is very friendly, he has won awards in Bangkok, just a modern no nonsense hairdresser.

Do it.

'hair looking like a parrakeet's arse feathers' :D:D did it look not OK for you ?

This one: at the nitebazar, go to the trafficlights at Pantip Plaza, go left, after a 100 meter or so you pass a 7Eleven, 30 meter or so futheron under the trees (and right opposite a soi) there is a very good hairsalon, a mensjob cost 150 bath, he is gay (but harmless :D ), he is very friendly, he has won awards in Bangkok, just a modern no nonsense hairdresser.

Do it.

Is it a big bath that the 'mensjob' is done in? :)

I've gotten my hair cut at "Monique", it's in the Central Mall in the hall way to sports world. There are two guys that have both cut my hair and have done a great job. They follow instructions very well, but one speaks English a lot better than the other. You should speak slowly and point with your hands.... I've given them instructions like, "don't cut the corners too short cuz i'm balding", or "Clean up the back with a bit of a slide". Shampoo and cut cost 180 baht.

'hair looking like a parrakeet's arse feathers' :):D did it look not OK for you ?

Do it.

Thanks a lot is that left at Pantip if you are coming from Thapae road?

I've gotten my hair cut at "Monique", it's in the Central Mall in the hall way to sports world. There are two guys that have both cut my hair and have done a great job. They follow instructions very well, but one speaks English a lot better than the other. You should speak slowly and point with your hands.... I've given them instructions like, "don't cut the corners too short cuz i'm balding", or "Clean up the back with a bit of a slide". Shampoo and cut cost 180 baht.

Thanks!

Do it.

Thanks a lot is that left at Pantip if you are coming from Thapae road?

yes at the trafficlights go left (narrow sidewalk with trees) pass the 7Eleven, after 30 meter look for the barbershop sign and red sofas inside. Concrete table outside and massageshop next door, can't miss.

25249629.jpg

barbershop sign