Isp And Mobile Phone Package Deals In Thailand?

dutchweller

HI guys

Well I am in the market for both a Mobile phone service and Internet service in Thailand

do any company offer package deals for both internet and mobile service?

I don't want 3g or or internet of any kind on my Mobile phone.

I am looking for Basic txt and phone package for my mobile phone

And a 2-3 mb service for my internet at home for my PS3 and my laptop.

if possible I will hook up my ADSL 2+ Modem Router Wireless VoIP router at home and have Voip service at home too.

So do they offer packages or do I need to get separate Mobile phone and internet services?

if so can any one suggest plans and Service providers?

• 2 weeks later...

Any prepaid sim card will do, and for the internet, there're a number of isps available. You can make do with True, Tot, 3bb, and a host of others, although you'll still need a telephone line to enable you subscribe for a package from any of the others.

There are no true package deals available like in europe, the closest thing you have here is the "all together bonus" from True. Having a true move mobile account will entitle you for a for some kind of bonus (free wifi i believe, but it could have changed). Have a look on the website True they will have the info there. they also have a similar deal with the cable package, a truevisions gold or platinum subscription gets you a speed upgrade on your internet.