Bomb Attack At University Near Government House Aimed At Seeking Publicity: PM

webfact

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

people jumping to conclusions again, the turd throwing thread is full of them blaming the red shirts, until the egg was firmly placed on faces when culprit admitted to his crime and has no political agenda.

When will posters on here ever learn?

LOL .... ummm who is the most likely set and subset of culprits?

that depends on whether or not you buy into the propaganda, in my opinion the most likely candidates for this are either the dems or the yellows, a bit of self harm normally gets sympathy, just look at the PAD and Sondhi's assassination attempt (don't make me laugh).But as we have all seen recently assumptions without any evidence makes one look foolish. Even the PM and his deputy accused the reds of throwing the turd, hopefully this time if it wasn't self initiated they will wait for evidence to emerge before tarring the wrong people. maybe people on here should do the same.

Pardon me?

Shot in the head and you want to laugh? Or are you aware of something I am not? The only laughable claim of an assassination attempt came from Thaksin about a car wreck.

History- Sae Daeng's history of threatening grenade attacks that end up happening- and his recent threats on the courts and other institutions, obviously mean nothing to you.

Your post above certainly shows your bias and is FAR from "balanced" isn't it?

I guess the Red leader really did not mean what they said. "there will be only peaceful demonstrations"

I guess they were kidding again :)

Glad to see you have the only working magic mirror in Thailand and can know these facts. Seems others like this government and those that wish for bad publicity would need to do this as well. Then there is the possibility that it has nothing to do with ether. :D I guess that evidence and facts won't be needed by many. Please dissect the word assume.

Not the only magic mirror. Just another one of those "connect the dots" folks who assume what the dots are.

I really don't trust the media or the government; not sure which one, maybe both. The attack on Anupong's office area managed not to get reported for a couple of days, but this, especially the defused bomb is. I wonder why?

A source from the Special Branch Police said intelligence officials had learnt that eight more bomb attacks would be carried out around Bangkok, including at the Royal Plaza, the Ananda Samakhom Throne Hall, Victory Monument and Democracy monument. The attacks were expected before the end of next week.

Amazing that though know this already.

Plain to see who is running this campaign of scare mongering. Multiple incidents but never any real damage or much loss life or injuries and suprise suprise no one ever gets caught or claims responsibility but one party is always blamed.

A source from the Special Branch Police said intelligence officials had learnt that eight more bomb attacks would be carried out around Bangkok, including at the Royal Plaza, the Ananda Samakhom Throne Hall, Victory Monument and Democracy monument. The attacks were expected before the end of next week.

Plain to see who is running this campaign of scare mongering. Multiple incidents but never any real damage or much loss life or injuries and suprise suprise no one ever gets caught or claims responsibility but one party is always blamed.

Yes, amazing that any group gets infiltrated by undercover police ANYWHERE in the world! Unherad of! Particularly when Sae Daeng stated openly that attacks would happen and against whom! :)

If they where to carry out a bomb attack at one of those locations listed above. The red shirt movement would die a quick death from within.

I guess the Red leader really did not mean what they said. "there will be only peaceful demonstrations"

[/size]

Was it the red shirts or are you just assuming? Correct me if I am wrong but is this not the tatics of the yellow shirts? Who are the good guys anyway? As my wife is pro red I will have to stick with her.

Let me guess; she's soft spoken, has no temper, wouldn't hurt a fly, very generous and heart of gold.

You're right, this is the tacticts of the yellows. Everyone knows Chamlong bombed his own followers when dug in at Government House so they could claim a reason to occupy the airport. Sondhi even ordered his men to riddle his car with bullets; no problem cause they're really sharp shooters and of course missed the target. Why are they still free. Oh, they're best mates with Abbhisit that traitor and very very illegal PM who ordered the courts to do nothing and who's in fact a puppet from the army and just does what Anupong tells him to do. Or was it Prem who ordered his gardener to put loads of sh?t in the PM's garden because he wouldn't listen? If you don't know the reds were set up at songkran then you must believe everything the Nation writes too. The PM wasn't in that car it was a puppet LOL. It was the blues who tried to blow up Bangkok with some gas tankers, reds wouldn't do that.

My wife asked why these things never happen to the reds but I told her to never ask such stupid questions anymore.

Let me guess; she's soft spoken, has no temper, wouldn't hurt a fly, very generous and heart of gold.

You're right, this is the tacticts of the yellows. Everyone knows Chamlong bombed his own followers when dug in at Government House so they could claim a reason to occupy the airport. Sondhi even ordered his men to riddle his car with bullets; no problem cause they're really sharp shooters and of course missed the target. Why are they still free. Oh, they're best mates with Abbhisit that traitor and very very illegal PM who ordered the courts to do nothing and who's in fact a puppet from the army and just does what Anupong tells him to do. Or was it Prem who ordered his gardener to put loads of sh?t in the PM's garden because he wouldn't listen? If you don't know the reds were set up at songkran then you must believe everything the Nation writes too. The PM wasn't in that car it was a puppet LOL. It was the blues who tried to blow up Bangkok with some gas tankers, reds wouldn't do that.

My wife asked why these things never happen to the reds but I told her to never ask such stupid questions anymore.

Amazing that you could cram that much unsupported bile and vitriol into one post. Don' suppose you'd want to provide the least amount of documentation for those statements....no of course you wouldn't, silly me.

It's interesting but sad of how the media jumps to and manipulates a self-designed conclusion in order to keep the truth away. Any interviews with Red Shirt leaders or Top Brass would perhaps shed a different light to the story?

It looks like a script followed to instigate even more hatred.

Who are the ones to gain or lose? Think about.

Even Thaksin is strangely quiet to these incidents, when he normally twitters almost immediately after any incidents.

Sondhi and Co. are the silent pack of dxxs and as we know only barking dogs don't bite, so what? Seems as if this old saying proves to be so true for one more time.

Edited by elcent

Amazing that you could cram that much unsupported bile and vitriol into one post. Don' suppose you'd want to provide the least amount of documentation for those statements....no of course you wouldn't, silly me.

I thought he was being sarcastic.

I thought he was being sarcastic.

ummm I thought he was being Ironic :)

UPDATE

Grenade incident at university near Thailand's seat of government

BANGKOK: -- (TNA) - Despite tightened vigilance by police and army security personnel, a state university near Thailand's Government House in Bangkok was the scene of a late night apparent bombing inside the campus, damaging four parked cars, a university roof and a pavilion, police said.

The incident took place at about 11pm when an unidentified attacker fired an M79 grenade at Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon, 50 metres from Government House. Thailand's seat of government, the offices of Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva, police said.

Police rushed to the university and found four parked vehicles with the university grounds damaged, and the roof of one university building and a pavilion were also damaged.

No casualties were reported, according to police.

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2010-02-14

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Sometimes when "despite" doesn't seem to make sense, you can substitute "because of" and it fits better.

Peacefulwarrior is right, this thing stinks like yesterday's diapers.

[/size]

Was it the red shirts or are you just assuming? Correct me if I am wrong but is this not the tatics of the yellow shirts? Who are the good guys anyway? As my wife is pro red I will have to stick with her.

Classic. Thanks for the entertainment.

And I'm still reeling from reading that tonywebster laughs at people getting shot in the head.

That caught me a bit offguard as well. I was almost believing that he was wanting people to look at things in a neutral way; but nope .... just more of the bait and switch diversionary tactics that we have seen from one side of this political divide.

A 40MM grenade is no joke regardless of who is shooting it or why. The M-79 launcher is the predecessor to the M-203. The M-79 is an individual weapon and the M-203 is an add-on and fits any M-16 variant. Whomever is responsible has some major firepower at their fingers.

Aaaaah! The M79...my favourite weapon of 42 years ago, it makes a really loud bang with lots of shrapnel...I thought that only Major Generals would have kept one all these years??

Oh come on... This is classic:

Problem (self created)

Reaction (blame it on someone)

Solution (have the infamous security laws on the day when the reds want to march with all those draconian devices like the sonic boom machine that can disperse people in a radius up to 2 KILOMETERS)

This regime would stop at nothing!

Look how the Nazis did it! They burnt down the Reichstag and blamed the commies...

the fish stinks from the head!

Same with those 6 bombs at Victory Monument last time, it's the show to have new legistlation passed and to have a boogie man... it's all them, yeah, there ya go

Sick of these fake games!

:D

Tend to agree with you, but ALL THIS IS CALLED POLITICS! What is it you complained about?...

Stop whining. Could you continue the list from above, please? Do not forget:

Lenin

Stalin

Hitler

Mao

Churchill

Mussolini

Petain

Chaushescu

.................. and many, many, many others. This is called HUMANS, you know,- 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 eyes, many different colours, but shit for brains. Why kick Thais? Look at your own, wherever they are. :)

Oh come on... This is classic:

Problem (self created)

Reaction (blame it on someone)

Solution (have the infamous security laws on the day when the reds want to march with all those draconian devices like the sonic boom machine that can disperse people in a radius up to 2 KILOMETERS)

This regime would stop at nothing!

Look how the Nazis did it! They burnt down the Reichstag and blamed the commies...

the fish stinks from the head!

Same with those 6 bombs at Victory Monument last time, it's the show to have new legistlation passed and to have a boogie man... it's all them, yeah, there ya go

Sick of these fake games!

:D

Tend to agree with you, but ALL THIS IS CALLED POLITICS! What is it you complained about?...

Stop whining. Could you continue the list from above, please? Do not forget:

Lenin

Stalin

Hitler

Mao

Churchill

Mussolini

Petain

Chaushescu

.................. and many, many, many others. This is called HUMANS, you know,- 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 eyes, many different colours, but shit for brains. Why kick Thais? Look at your own, wherever they are. :)

As per Peaceful Warrior's comments on another thread there is no mention of the Songkran Riots, with gas tankers in front of buildings,or the even more obvious (to the world) storming of the Pattaya ASEAN Meeting. I think it might be a bit hard to say the government caused the storming. And before you come back with the supposed "Blue Shirts" causing it, it is a bit hard to fake Arisuman in his Red Shirt and Thaksin style cowboy golfing hat, chewing gum and telling the world on television, that they have stopped the summit and everyone should go home. But, I guess that was just a "fake" too ?? Get real man !!

Edited by RegularReader