Where Are You Taking The Mrs

N47HAN

• 11 months later...

Can't deal with a boring night out so we are having a nice romantic All you can eat BBQ and Dinner Show at Rick N' Roll Music Cafe. We have a few twists in the evening to make this Valentines actually fun for all that like a nice night out.

www.ricknrollmusiccafe.com

RickNRollMusicCAfe.jpg

Edited by ricknroll

Definitely not taking her anywhere. I am European, and American things like valentines day and thanksgiving day are foreign concepts to me as much as ramadan is.

Valentines day originated in europe and Im pretty sure the USA didn't exist in the middle ageswink.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine's_Day

Edited by BillR

Definitely not taking her anywhere. I am European, and American things like valentines day and thanksgiving day are foreign concepts to me as much as ramadan is.

Valentines day originated in europe and Im pretty sure the USA didn't exist in the middle ageswink.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine's_Day

Yeah OK thanks Bill. But I am pretty sure that in the Netherlands, valentines day was completely unknown till the eighties, when the big chain stores started promoting it hoping to make a buck.

I took my wife and another couple to Rick 'N Roll and we had a terrific time. The food was great as has already been mentioned in the thread about Farang food that's currently running. They do that 350 Baht BBQ three nights a week and we'll be back. This Phuket forum is really useful to pick up ideas like Rick's for Valentine's day.

• 2 weeks later...

I took my wife and another couple to Rick 'N Roll and we had a terrific time. The food was great as has already been mentioned in the thread about Farang food that's currently running. They do that 350 Baht BBQ three nights a week and we'll be back. This Phuket forum is really useful to pick up ideas like Rick's for Valentine's day.

It was great having you four at our Valentines dinner... I like the way you used my web site margarita refill coupons you were the first :) I also like that I actually meet some good people from this Thai Visa forum... By the way...How's the boating adventures going?