Anyone Had Experience With Qbe For Auto Insurance?

phetaroi

• 3 weeks later...

I'm into my 3rd year with QBE and have no complaints. One accident in the second year of the policy, they were there in a flash (it was in central Bangkok) and although their assessor didn't speak English they had a staff member on the phone the whole time he was with me to translate their procedures and what was happening. My policy price has gone down each year, even this year after I had the accident, but admittedly I was deemed not to be at fault. I deal directly with their office in Rama IV for policy payment etc rather than using an agent.

QBE is a good solid insurance company and on the Thai Visa Insurance 'approved' list.

What criteria does the Insurance company need to meet to be put on your approved list?

There are many points we check - as an example there must be a 24/7 help line, they must be able to converse in English, the policies need to be in English etc etc

QBE is a good solid insurance company and on the Thai Visa Insurance 'approved' list.

What criteria does the Insurance company need to meet to be put on your approved list?

There are many points we check - as an example there must be a 24/7 help line, they must be able to converse in English, the policies need to be in English etc etc

Those are only facts, but expirience is more important.