Fabulous.com Blocked, Wtf?

YanTree

I use fabulous.com as a domain registrar and for the last few days I have not been able to access it from within Thailand. Due to the high value of some of the domains I have there I do not feel comfortable accessing this site over some unsecure/illegal method - just as somebody would not want to access online banking that way.

<deleted> is up with them blocking this site? Can't imagine how that site could harm Thai people in any way. It is just a place to register domains.

Like magic. Make a thread about it and it works ten minutes later :)

I'm not on drugs and I am very computer literate. I swear on my mother for the last two days it was re-directing to the cybercops page. Tried it five minutes ago. Just now it worked LOL

THEY ARE WATCHING

Like magic. Make a thread about it and it works ten minutes later :)

I'm not on drugs and I am very computer literate. I swear on my mother for the last two days it was re-directing to the cybercops page. Tried it five minutes ago. Just now it worked LOL

THEY ARE WATCHING

A similar issue yesterday, blocking a site to an innocent bike site in the UK ( Trek UK) ,made a thread then when I tried an hour or two later it was miraculously working fine. TOT CM