Thailand On Edge As Court Rules On Thaksin Billions

webfact

Hopefully this man who was elected by the people of Thailand, and then was chased out without being defeated in an election, will return.

Change the tune would ya. That one has been done ad finitum.

hopefully the man who abused power, swindled the country, and is now a common criminal will return and get to languish in a cell where he belongs.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well for sure not everyone will understand every element of the Supreme Court findings but people are not stupid, they will understand parts of it and they will get the flavour.

The village people can't understand why the government is entitled to Thaksin's money. They have no idea what is really going on here...totally brainwashed. It is an uphill battle to try and educate them. A bit like trying to get a Met's fan to say the Yankees are a good ball team!

If you spend a little more time in the villages and towns with such folks, you will come to understand that they are not as stupid as you make them out to be, therein lies part of the reason why Western currency are falling in value against the Baht.

The Yankee's are the best team money can buy.

Thaksin was in his active "overseeing role" in the mobile phone prepaid case, roaming service case, and satellite case, the court says.

-- The Nation

Man --- that CEO model is coming back to bite Thaksin in the butt!

Well for sure not everyone will understand every element of the Supreme Court findings but people are not stupid, they will understand parts of it and they will get the flavour.

The village people can't understand why the government is entitled to Thaksin's money. They have no idea what is really going on here...totally brainwashed. It is an uphill battle to try and educate them. A bit like trying to get a Met's fan to say the Yankees are a good ball team!

If you spend a little more time in the villages and towns with such folks, you will come to understand that they are not as stupid as you make them out to be, therein lies part of the reason why Western currency are falling in value against the Baht.

The Yankee's are the best team money can buy.

I was lucky enough to live there and at least see 2 of their victory parades in Manhattan. Great fun...

Edited by craigt3365

Thaksin was in his active "overseeing role" in the mobile phone prepaid case, roaming service case, and satellite case, the court says.

-- The Nation

Man --- that CEO model is coming back to bite Thaksin in the butt!

You think hes on the edge of his seat at this moment, do you?

Hopefully this man who was elected by the people of Thailand, and then was chased out without being defeated in an election, will return.

Change the tune would ya. That one has been done ad finitum.

hopefully the man who abused power, swindled the country, and is now a common criminal will return and get to languish in a cell where he belongs.

dam_n straight!!!! , but mores the pity is that is that spongeman and his ilk are walking around with their heads up their $%$sses.........................

I am watching people on TV cry over the readings of the guilty charges .. most are dry eyed but there seems to be one in every group just wailing away.

Their hero now has no honor left and they appear to know it. It is a bit sad that they bought into someone so much that turned out to be that corrupt.

I am watching people on TV cry over the readings of the guilty charges .. most are dry eyed but there seems to be one in every group just wailing away.

Their hero now has no honor left and they appear to know it. It is a bit sad that they bought into someone so much that turned out to be that corrupt.

More likely that they still feel as though their hero is being victimised. 

you can lead a horse to water...................

Maybe I missed it in the 8 or 9 news articles I read about this, but I'm a bit confused as to why the court is doing this at night...? Don't courts usually meet during the day?

they do....it started just after lunch!! :)

Maybe I missed it in the 8 or 9 news articles I read about this, but I'm a bit confused as to why the court is doing this at night...? Don't courts usually meet during the day?

They started in the morning....just there are so many facts to explain that it needs so long

The court has been reading the charges evidence etc for 7 hours now.