Bang Saen Guesthouses

travellife

I stopped by a few of the Guesthouses on Soi 1 and Soi 2 in Bang Saen. The guesthouses were next to each other and there were 5 or 6 on the soi. I stopped by on a weekday. The overnight rate was 500 baht. There was a 300 baht rate but it was for 3 or 4 hours. Given the condition of these guesthouses and it was midweek, I would think that the 300 baht rate was appropriate for an overnight rate (midweek).

Has anyone stayed in these guesthouses or gotten a quote for 300 baht for an overnight. I was looking for cheap accommodations in Bang Saen since I have to stop by the University periodically.

hi if you go Friday to Saturday the room double the price on the week end its verry busy most people from Bangkok come on the week end an the Beach its verry dirty alot jelly fish i know because i was live there for 2 years the city its ok not expensive

I stayed a night in Bang Saen last March, not much available and ende up paying 600 baht for somewhere I would go back too, beach was dirty, food was very good,but not inclined to back to expensive for what was on offer, maybe you have to inland a bit more.

Yes, you can get 300 baht a night. Just walk away if you dont like the price and they wll chase after you lowering it!

I'll have to try that next time I visit. The places on Soi 1 are really basic, so I was surprised that they quoted 500 baht (for Sunday night).

I really don't care if the place is near the beach since the beach is not that nice. I just have to visit the University.

Does anyone know of any places near the shopping mall, Laemtong, or off of Sukhumvit in Bang Saen? It easier to access those locations from the bus line.