Unusual Video Documentary

Jezz

I'm sure I'm not the first to discover this video, but here's the link to a 28 minute documentary which focuses on the relationship of father and son when the elder marries a young Thai girl. Click here: www.vimeo.com/1314479

It may generate some mixed viewpoints and comments.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bloody heck.... What an utterly horrible woman. Its a real shame as the father seems like a realy lovely bloke..... Why in gods name has he hooked up with this trash? I actualy got quite angry during the part when father and son had that bonding moment and father started crying, then his trash wife kicks off and starts having a go at the son! "WHY YOU MAKE HIM CRY!" and then jumps in between them to 'defend' the father. She is clearly just an angry drunk looking for an excuse to have a row.......Horrible disgusting whore of a woman who had a beer in her hand for most of the video.

When asked why she is with him, her sole reason was seemingly 'because he didnt try to <deleted> me on the first night'. Brilliant..... You just short time him on the second night I presume?

Real shame. Both father and son seem like real great guys.

I would love to know if they are still together. Does anyone know? Im guessing that if they are, most of his cash has gone towards funding her family.

Sorry for the rant but she wound me up and I feel sorry for the bloke!

• 3 weeks later...

1st time for me to watch this one... excellent film... and i can relate to it in a little way as i am in a similar situation with my Dad. violin.gif

i had to cringe at the part where she explains she doesn't find him attractive, i wonder if Ralph ever saw that part! Lets be honest, to see how a young girl ends out you always look at her Mother.... and she was enough to make onions cry!!! crazy.gif

"I like all old men"

"No, you love THIS old man, understand?"

"Yes"

Hahaha

There seems to be a certain sense of insecurity in relationships like this.

But I agree. She is a money grabbing B!!!!. Kind of feel sorry for the Dad. A nice guy.

Edited by aridion

Bloody heck.... What an utterly horrible woman. Its a real shame as the father seems like a realy lovely bloke..... Why in gods name has he hooked up with this trash? I actualy got quite angry during the part when father and son had that bonding moment and father started crying, then his trash wife kicks off and starts having a go at the son! "WHY YOU MAKE HIM CRY!" and then jumps in between them to 'defend' the father. She is clearly just an angry drunk looking for an excuse to have a row.......Horrible disgusting whore of a woman who had a beer in her hand for most of the video.

I thought quite the opposite.

The son was a pierced plonker looking to cause trouble between the husband and wife.

He actually says 'you're not old enough' to the wife on the wedding day, which was bound to cause an outburst.

This video is a pretty good example to us all, never introduce your new Thai wife to your old family, it's asking for trouble!

The father was a plonker as well, man, and he appeared to have found a partner of a similar social level. Not sure what the father was going to do in a (Hmong?) tribal village in the mountains, lose his mind from beer & boredom, I guess.

Edited by pjclark1

• 5 months later...

Its the same old story over and over again, there is always somebody daft enough ready to give it all away to some Thai tart.

Watching this video, well really nothing new there I see this every day like most people.

Did anybody notice the bit where she gets in between father and son and she pipes up you can go back to your country if you like, she was hoping and praying he was going to say "ok" in her mind, you married me means your sending money for me, my kids, mum and dad and my Thai boyfriend as well, thanks for the house and car, i'll service you every time you come back to see me.

The comments "Don't use that word attractive to me" and "my family comes first" I wanted to punch her right in the mouth. I feel so sorry for the bloke, yes he is a little bit of a prat but he has worked all his life in the UK just to give it all away to this loudmouth trashy thai prostitute. when he said to her "don't get sarcastic and if you keep it up your fuc**d" my heart sank knowing full well (no mate you are well and truly now, kiss good bye to your house and car and savings).

Really do old men at 60+ really think a 20 something old thai girl really love them, or is it the case you have money take care me and my family farang, thanks very much. Yes mate your getting your leg over but you paying for it, for less money your having to invest on that drunk prostitute you can get a girl when you want and say goodbye to her in the morning and you don't have to build them a house.

I used to really love Thailand and the Thai people, I can't say I hate them now but my love for them went out the window a long time ago, if I did not have the financial commitments I have here I would be gone tomorrow, really I would.

Obviously not all are the same can't tar them all with the same brush, but the success stories are very few and far between. I think the majority success stories as couples within the same age give or take 10 years both ways, and it is usually the older ones 30 years up.

Government train Thai people to target farang money from childhood, bars charge us more, even government attractions, I watched a documentary the other day in Pattaya interviewing 2 young Thai girls (about the age of 7-9 years old) asked them what job they wanted to do when they grow up ....... answer "I not want job I want farang" says it all really about this country, it pulls the wool over peoples eyes, cheap eating, cigarets, nice weather, running about on your motorbike in your shorts, beautiful women, who actually speak to you and more on 99% of occasions, yet all the time its about your cash and nothing more.

I started to live by a few simples rules, helped me meet a reasonably decent girl......

(1) If they live within 2 hours of a tourist city (Bangkok/Pattaya/etc) forget them, they seen it and looking for it them selves with a farang)

(2) If you ignore rule 1 and get with a girl and she speaks good English, 90% of them learned it in a bedroom.

(3) If they don't have a job, walk away.

(4) if you get a 'bar girl' to be your girlfriend get her while she is still new at it all, before she learns too much from the other girls.

(5) If you ignored all of the above and 'bought' a girl out of a bar, the 1 week or so OK no money help them, when they start to ask for money or make no attempt to find a 'real' job, get rid..

If you wondering about my girl, i met her when I was 38 and she was 30, I ignored the 1st few rules, yes she has been "pounded" to hell for a few weeks but still new to Pattaya, came from the Cambodian borders (Thailand side), been with her 1 half years now, I learn more and more about her evry day and the things I am learning I do not like, do I trust her ........ NOT ON YOUR LIFE!

Edited by smithia6