Latest Recommendations For Good-value-bkk-buffets?

I know its not really a very new topic, but things are changing quickly at MONSTER KRUNGTHEP and I am still kinda new here, so, can anybody recommend something ? I like the 25 Baht-street-food a lot, but sometimes I wanna pamper myself and get some sumptuous buffet....so, any recent recommendations for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, not too far from downtown (sukhumvit-Siam-Silom) ? not too expensive (so, no Sheraton, Landmark, Shangri-La locations please). I know some mostly Thai places in the northern outskirts, but moved to a place 25 km away from my old home to the east (Bangjak), so I need to start from zero again and I am such a HUNGRRRYYYYYY WOLF :o

Try the Courtyard on 9 Soi Tonson, Mexican, Cajun, Thai, Omlettes, you name it 380 baht on Sunday's

Taco night is Tuesday's at Bourbon Street. Mexican buffet I think 250Baht. Soi 22 Washington Square.

Cheers,

only one reply ? so you folks dine at home 365 days a year ? surprising.....

waaaaah....the Londoner......yeah, I know that place....been there once, a British friend did bring me there......when I checked the menue, i was PALE within seconds.....so unbelievable expensive.....lasagne at 240 or something.....absolutely ridiculous......well, at least the BRUNCH seems to be a good value then if the Lasagne only costs 240 already..... the food we ordered was, okay, though nothing special at all....

Better go with my friends to that awesome BBQ-Buffet again..... 79 BT all u can eat......but now its sooooo far away from my new home.......

Well, as long as we are talking the 400 baht level, my favorite Western/Thai lunch buffet in Bangkok is the Novotel Siam Square.

I understand they charge more on the weekends and it is also better, have never tried it then, but the weekdays are great, and filled with Thais too.

Also, at 400 baht, Indian lunch buffet Sunday only at the Holiday Inn Silom.

..FOOD? did I hear FOOD? ..the second most important thing in life.

buffets...

my favorite are...

270 baht - emerald hotel dinner

111 baht - sizzler salad bar

100 baht - bbq buffet on rachada (opposite sony blg.)

400 baht - oishii seafood, midday sushi buffet - sathorn branch.

450 baht - emerald hotel sushi buffet - second floor.

350 baht - radisson hotel dinner buffet with piano music.

95 baht - apex hotel breakfast buffet in pattaya.

350 baht - novatel siam lunch buffet.

there used to be a kozo sushi place on thaniya plaza that had a sushi lunch buffet for 220 baht. anyone know if it is still there?