Tickets

PuddingDis

Yes, yes, it's me again. Hopefully this is the last question I'll ask this forum before I go back to Italy in a few days.

So. My father bought me and my mother tickets Bangkok - Italy a couple of days ago from Italy. He sent me an e-mail with the receipts and the online confirmation website link.

I'm new to this process, because we always buy the tickets ourselves from local travel agencies so my question is::

Do I just have to print out the stuff he sent me and show it at the airport along with my passport?

OR

Do I have to go to a travel agency here in Bangkok and get the ticket printed out for me? If this, do they do it free of charge? >___o

Thanks in advance!

Edit::

dam_n it, was I supposed to post this in the Thai Airport forum? Sorry, Mods!

Edited by PuddingDis

Like others have stated, you should have no problems. I along with my family will be traveling to the states in a few days for vacation. I always purchase tickets from the same consolidator in the states. He sends the itinerary via e-mail along with a scanned copy of the receipts which i print off as well to keep for my records. You don't need them for travel, but you could ask your father to scan and send for added security.

Edited by mizzi39